To reduce the potential for crowds in social or common areas, all camping spots are for self-contained RVs (motorhomes, 5th wheel travel trailers, and bumper-pull travel trailers) only. This requires each RV to have proper cooking facilities with an on-board power source, toilet facilities with on-board holding tank, potable water supply system including faucet, sink and holding tanks, and heating and/or air conditioning separate from the vehicle’s engine.
All campground shower facilities will be closed.
Because campground shower facilities will be closed, we are not able to accommodate tent camping for this event.
Please keep in mind, these are extraordinary times, and while we want to continue to bring fans out to the races, we must do so in a safe manner. Hopefully soon we will be back with social gatherings, but in the meantime, please respect those around you and remain at your campsite.
- Camping guests will be instructed to stay in their designated reserved space and at least six feet away from other campers.
- While in the spot and remaining socially distant (6’) from other camping guests they will not be required to wear a mask, face shield or other face covering.
- Face coverings must be worn anytime a camping guest is not in their campsite.
- Signage will be visible throughout the campground regarding social distancing and other protocols camping guests must abide by.
- If camping in an area where there is an empty spot adjacent to your assigned spot, guests should not use the empty space for parking, gathering or any other activities.
- Entertainment that promotes social gatherings is not allowed; stages, bars, compounds, circling the wagons, DJs, live bands, loud sound systems, etc. will be strictly prohibited.
- Grilling is allowed at your designated site with your individual group.
- All campground shower facilities will be closed. Camping spots are for self-contained RVs only.
- Enjoy the races but be responsible and respect the enhanced social distancing rules.
While at your campsite, feel free to relax and enjoy the races as usual. When leaving your campsite, fans must wear a face covering at all times.
Duration of stay for both infield and outside camping will be 5 nights, with entry beginning on Wednesday, April 21. Campers are welcome to stay through Monday morning, April 26.
If camping in an area where there is an empty spot adjacent to your assigned spot, guests may not use the empty space for parking, gathering or any other activities.
Entertainment that promotes social gatherings is not allowed for this event. Stages, bars, compounds, circling the wagons, DJs, live bands, loud sound systems, etc. will be strictly prohibited.
Guests will be asked to take down setups at infield camping spots that could interfere in any way with on-track competition protocols.
Displays of the confederate flag are strictly prohibited.
To help reduce the temptation to gather and celebrate, Quiet Time will be enforced in the following camping areas from Midnight to 6:00 AM throughout the weekend: Superstretch RV, Finish Line Premium RV, Gecko Frontrunner’s Club II, Allison Motorhome Ridge, Farmer Motorhome Overlook, Bonnett Corporate Motorhome Summit, and GEICO South Park Reserved A-D.
Quiet Time will not be enforced in Talladega Blvd, Eastaboga Blvd, or GEICO Grounds Red.
Our hope through these additional safety precautions is that we will all be back racing as normal sooner than later. For now, we must take extra measures to ensure the safety of all fans.
At this time, to limit social gatherings, Talladega will not open social areas or provide entertainment such as the Big One on the Blvd and Saturday Night Infield Concert. We look forward to hosting similar activities at future races.
For now, campers should remain at their assigned campsites and adhere to social distance requirements and track policies.
All RVs are required to back into designated spots. Guest services and security personnel will be onsite to assist with parking.
- In order to keep a safe and healthy environment, all recreational vehicles must park in the same direction.
- RVs are to be parked on the right side of each campsite (RVs and motorhomes must back into reserved space).
- The entry to your recreational vehicle must face the left of your campsite. This will avoid sharing of open space between all camping guests in the campgrounds.
- If camping in an area where there is an empty spot adjacent to your assigned spot, guests may not use the empty space for parking, gathering or any other activities.
The Turn 2 viewing area and space in the GEICO Grounds Blue campground will be open on Saturday and Sunday for infield camping guests to set up chairs to view the races. Guests will be expected to wear a mask and maintain social distancing when in these areas. The Turn 3 viewing area will remain closed for the weekend.
Unfortunately, guests camping outside of the track will not have access to these viewing areas.