Spring 2021 Renewal Deadline: November 6
As we look forward to 2021, our team has been hard at work preparing for the GEICO 500 weekend next April! We understand this has been a challenging time for us all, and we're committed to creating the best possible experience leading up to and during events. This includes the creation of more flexible payment plans and our Worry-Free Guarantee for our most loyal renewal group. We also continue to collaborate with our state and local officials to ensure the safety of our fans, teams, drivers, and all industry stakeholders in the future. Thank you for being a vital part of our NASCAR and Talladega family!
The deadline to renew tickets and/or camping for the 2021 GEICO 500 weekend was November 6, 2020.
Fall 2021 guests! Your renewals are also available to lock in early! Log in or call us to get started!
If you are logging into our new ticketing system for the first time please call us at 877.Go2.DEGA (877.462.3342) to retrieve your temporary password.
Additional security for your renewal order! We understand these are uncertain times, so we created our Worry-Free Guarantee as another guard for your renewal. Whether it’s finances, travel concerns, health, or other life circumstances, we have you covered if your plans happen to change after renewing!
To qualify, you must renew your account during the defined renewal period. Any request to take advantage of the Worry-Free Guarantee must be in writing and received no later than 60 days prior to the GEICO 500 weekend. If your request is submitted and received within that window, you will receive a 100% credit of the amount paid for use to a future NASCAR event at Talladega Superspeedway during the 2021 or 2022 season. Using this option offers no guarantee of renewal rights of reserved seats, camping or other items for 2022 events. See the BENEFITS tab below to learn more.
SPRING 2021 RENEWAL DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 6
Renewals had to be completed by the deadline of November 6 to receive benefits for Spring 2021. The GEICO 500 is scheduled for Sunday, April 25, 2021. More schedule information is still to come.
Need help with your account? Call 877.Go2.DEGA for more information.
SPRING 2021 RENEWAL GUEST UPGRADES & RELOCATION DATES
- November 11: Auto renewal guests only
- November 12: All renewal guests - infield campers, grandstand ticket holders, etc.
Please call 877.Go2.DEGA for upgrades and relocations from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM CT on the dates listed above.
Note: These dates are subject to change.
HOW CAN I BECOME A RENEWAL GUEST?
Simple! Just renew your Sunday tickets or camping spot by the deadline!
- Grandstands and towers
- Concourse seating
- ADA seating
- Pit Road Club (previously the Paddock Club)
- Fan Suites
- Premium Boxes
- Busch Balcony
- Outside of the track
IF I'M A SPRING GUEST, CAN I RENEW THE SAME TICKETS/CAMPING FOR THE FALL?
It depends! Our renewals go from year to year, which means that eligible Spring guests can renew their tickets/camping for the following Spring, and eligible Fall guests can renew their tickets/camping for the following Fall.
We know many fans are guests for the Spring and Fall, so give us a call at 877.Go2.DEGA (877.462.3342) for more information!
HOW DO I RENEW MY TICKETS/CAMPING?
Call 877.Go2.DEGA for further renewal information.
STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE RENEWAL
STEP 1: If this is your first time logging in to the new ticketing system, please give us a call at 877.Go2.DEGA (877.462.3342) to receive your TEMPORARY PASSWORD for initial access. If you have already set up an account in the new system, please use your account number and password. On the next page, review the terms and conditions and select "ACCEPT" to continue.
STEP 2: Create a new password and update your account information. Save your changes.
STEP 3: Go to your "TO DO LIST" to see your renewal and select a payment option. If choosing a Payment Plan, select "INSTALLMENT SCHEDULE" to see payment dates. Once you have selected a payment option, select "RENEW" to continue.
STEP 4:Select your delivery method. To review your order at this point, select "ORDER DETAILS" beneath "Ticket Item." Once you have selected a Delivery Method, select "CONTINUE" to move to the next step for payment. IMPORTANT: For our Spring 2021 event, all ticket delivery will be done via Tickets @ Home for digital delivery or print-at-home.
STEP 5: Choose your payment method(s) for your renewal order. Using the drop down menu, add your credit card(s). You can add multiple cards and also split payments. Under "ADDITIONAL INFORMATION," confirm your e-mail address and enter your phone number.
STEP 6: Review your payment selections and details and ensure everything is correct. If you need to return to the previous page, select "GO BACK TO DELIVERY OPTIONS." When you have reviewed your order and all details are correct, check the box to agree to terms and conditions and select "SUBMIT PAYMENT."
STEP 7: That's it! Review your order confirmation. Your confirmation number is located near the top left. You can also see your payment schedule and delivery method. If you have further questions or concerns regarding your renewal, please call us at 877.Go2.DEGA (877.462.3342).
ACCOUNT CREDIT INFORMATION FOR RENEWALS
If you have credit on your account, you will be able to see this information under Credits & Payments when going through the renewal flow online, as seen in the screenshot example below.
If the credit amount is enough to cover your entire renewal transaction, it will be noted on the screen.
Example of credit applied for renewals:
DO YOU OFFER PAYMENT PLANS?
Absolutely! Our team has been hard at work improving the renewal process to better serve our most passionate and loyal fans, including more payment options and plans. Need more flexibility? Start your renewal with just $25 down by the November 6 deadline!
- 1st payment due November 6, 2020
- 2nd payment due January 8, 2021
- 1st payment due November 6, 2020
- 2nd payment due December 4, 2020
- 3rd payment due January 8, 2021
- 4th payment due February 5, 2021
Flexible 2-part plan:
- Start with just $25 down by November 6, 2020
- Half of remaining balance due December 4, 2020
- Rest of remaining balance due February 5, 2021
Flexible 4-part plan:
- Start with just $25 down by November 6, 2020
- 25% of remaining balance due December 4, 2020
- 25% of remaining balance due January 8, 2021
- 25% of remaining balance due February 5, 2021
- Rest of remaining balance due March 5, 2021
Have questions about your account or need help with payment plans? Please call us at 877.Go2.DEGA (877.462.3342).
PAYMENT PLAN TERMS
Renewal orders must be received by the renewal deadline to be eligible for payment plans. Please call us at 877.Go2.DEGA (877.462.3342) if you have questions or would like more information.
This offer is valid using VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express ONLY. Checks or money orders are NOT accepted with either payment plan option.
RENEWALS MUST BE COMPLETED BY THE DEADLINE TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
Save money! Renewal guests receive the best available pricing on tickets and camping.
Access to limited seats and camping spots! Priority upgrade and relocation period before tickets go on sale to the General Public.
Chances to win! Automatically be entered to win VIP experiences and prizes.
Set up early, and beat the crowds! Priority load-in for infield camping guests.
NEW! WORRY-FREE GUARANTEE:
Additional security for your renewal order!
We understand these are uncertain times, so we created our Worry-Free Guarantee as another guard for your renewal. Whether it’s finances, travel concerns, health, or other life circumstances, we have you covered if your plans happen to change after renewing!
To qualify, you must renew your account during the defined renewal period. Any request to take advantage of the Worry-Free Guarantee must be in writing and received no later than 60 days prior to the GEICO 500 weekend. If your request is submitted and received within that window, you will receive a 100% credit of the amount paid for use to a future NASCAR event at Talladega Superspeedway during the 2021 or 2022 season. Using this option offers no guarantee of renewal rights of reserved seats, camping or other items for 2022 events.
If the event is impacted by the coronavirus pandemic and cannot be run with fans at full capacity, we will work with our fans to provide flexible/additional options, including rolling over your order and keeping your renewal rights for the following year.
ENROLL IN AUTO RENEWAL!
Never miss a race or the savings again! Enroll over the phone (877.Go2.DEGA) or by using the renewal received by mail. A representative will contact you directly to answer any questions you have and complete your enrollment.
Benefits of Auto Renewal include:
- First priority shipping with trackable order information
- Easy and quick process - just set it and forget it for 2021 and beyond!
TICKET DELIVERY JUST GOT EASIER
Saving your tickets has never been more convenient. By choosing Tickets @ Home as your delivery method when renewing, you'll have the flexibility to download your admissions straight to your mobile device OR print them at home! This makes for easy, contactless scanning when approaching your gate here at the track.
Below are the instructions. With Tickets @ Home, your admissions will be ready to print/download within two to three weeks of the event.
TICKETS @ HOME: MOBILE TICKETS
Option 1 – access from your email confirmation
- All ticketholders will receive an email confirmation once your order has been processed.
- This email confirmation will contain a URL that will display mobile tickets when opened on a mobile device.
- You can add these tickets to your wallet on iOS devices
Option 2 – logging in to your account
- You may also log in to your online account to access your tickets using the email address and password created when you purchased online.
- If you purchased via phone, please see instructions below to set up your account
- Log in to your My Tickets account
- Once you have accessed the tickets sales page click on the menu (☰) in the upper right corner.
- Click on 'My Tickets' tile.
- Login into your account using the same username and password combination used to complete the purchase online (or set up your account).
- Click the 'View Ticket Inventory' tile at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the tile for the event you’d like to display your mobile ticket for.
- Click on the 'Section Row Seat' indicator tile to display the barcode to be scanned for entry
- Add the ticket to your Apple or Digital Wallet for ease of access when entering the gate.
Set up My Tickets Account on Mobile Device
- Click Here to Access Login Page
- Click on the menu (☰) and choose LOGIN
- Click SIGN UP button
- Complete the User Profile section and check the box at the bottom to accept the Terms & Conditions. The email address must match what was provided for the phone order.
- After completing the SIGN UP, you will have access to your tickets. Follow instructions starting at 2.d. above
TICKETS @ HOME: COMPUTER ACCESS
- Log in to your My Tickets account using the same username and password combination used to complete the purchase online (or setup your account).
- Click on the 'My Ticket Inventory' tab.
- Click the Ticket Action drop-down field and choose Print Tickets.
- The default view is by event. Select the 'Order' tab to view inventory by order. The event view will show all tickets for events in the selected month, for all order.
- The order view allows you to display tickets by individual order ID.
- Click the arrow on the left side of an event to see the ticket inventory for that event.
- Use the checkboxes to select the tickets you wish to print.
- Verify the selected tickets and click 'Continue.'
- Verify the information of the Print Tickets screen and click 'Print Tickets.'
- Click 'View' and 'Print Tickets,' or you also have the option to download the tickets to your digital wallet.
- A new window should pop up with your printable ticket. Another window should pop up where you can select your printer and print the ticket.