In order to safely host fans, the following protocols will be implemented for infield and outside camping, as well as frontstretch seating:
- All RVs must be self-contained as shower facilities will be closed. Due to this, tent camping is not permitted.
- Parties will be limited to six people per campsite.
- Duration of stay for both infield and outside camping will be 5 nights, with entry beginning on Wednesday, April 21. Campers are welcome to stay through Monday morning, April 26.
- Pricing for some camping orders will be reduced due to changes resulting from updated safety protocols. Credit will be added to your account if this impacts your order.
- Capacity in frontstretch seating will be limited to allow for socially distanced seating. As a result, seats may be relocated for guests with inventory on their account, but we will work diligently to find you a seat location as close to your original purchase as possible and to accommodate as many fans as possible who have already purchased.
See more information about camping guidelines here. Additional camping updates may be communicated at a later date.
Opt-out request deadline was February 23rd. Questions? Please call us at 877.Go2.DEGA.
*Please note that the credit on your account will automatically be applied to any currently scheduled Payment Plans for Talladega Superspeedway, including any remaining tickets or camping in unaffected areas for the April weekend or any current order for the Fall 2021 Talladega weekend.