TICKET DELIVERY JUST GOT EASIER
Saving your tickets has never been more convenient. By choosing Tickets @ Home as your delivery method when renewing, you’ll have the flexibility to download your admissions straight to your mobile device OR print them at home! This makes for easy, contactless scanning when approaching your gate here at the track.
Below are the instructions. With Tickets @ Home, your admissions will be ready to print/download within two to three weeks of the event.
TICKETS @ HOME: MOBILE TICKETS
Option 1 – access from your email confirmation
- All ticketholders will receive an email confirmation once your order has been processed.
- This email confirmation will contain a URL that will display mobile tickets when opened on a mobile device.
- You can add these tickets to your wallet on iOS devices
Option 2 – logging in to your account
- You may also log in to your online account to access your tickets using the email address and password created when you purchased online.
- If you purchased via phone, please see instructions below to set up your account
- Log in to your My Tickets account
- Once you have accessed the tickets sales page click on the menu (☰) in the upper right corner.
- Click on ‘My Tickets’ tile.
- Login into your account using the same username and password combination used to complete the purchase online (or set up your account).
- Click the ‘View Ticket Inventory’ tile at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the tile for the event you’d like to display your mobile ticket for.
- Click on the ‘Section Row Seat’ indicator tile to display the barcode to be scanned for entry
- Add the ticket to your Apple or Digital Wallet for ease of access when entering the gate.
Set up My Tickets Account on Mobile Device
- Click Here to Access Login Page
- Click on the menu (☰) and choose LOGIN
- Click SIGN UP button
- Complete the User Profile section and check the box at the bottom to accept the Terms & Conditions. The email address must match what was provided for the phone order.
- After completing the SIGN UP, you will have access to your tickets. Follow instructions starting at 2.d. above
TICKETS @ HOME: COMPUTER ACCESS
- Log in to your My Tickets account using the same username and password combination used to complete the purchase online (or setup your account).
- Click on the ‘My Ticket Inventory’ tab.
- Click the Ticket Action drop-down field and choose Print Tickets.
- The default view is by event. Select the ‘Order’ tab to view inventory by order. The event view will show all tickets for events in the selected month, for all order.
- The order view allows you to display tickets by individual order ID.
- Click the arrow on the left side of an event to see the ticket inventory for that event.
- Use the checkboxes to select the tickets you wish to print.
- Verify the selected tickets and click ‘Continue.’
- Verify the information of the Print Tickets screen and click ‘Print Tickets.’
- Click ‘View’ and ‘Print Tickets,’ or you also have the option to download the tickets to your digital wallet.
- A new window should pop up with your printable ticket. Another window should pop up where you can select your printer and print the ticket.