Talladega Superspeedway/Honda Marine & Generators “Enter to Win (2) YellaWood Pit Road Club Lower tickets”
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
Purchase does not increase chances of winning.
2. ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. The Sweepstakes are open to legal residents of and located in any of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia (with the exception of Rhode Island, California, and any state where this Sweepstakes is prohibited by law). Entrants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, parents, related entities, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, and promotion fulfillment agencies, retailers, and their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible. This Sweepstakes is void in Rhode Island, California, and where prohibited by law, and is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes entry period begins on September 19, 2022 at approximately 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time and ends on September 29, 2022 at approximately 1:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
4. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes entry period, fans may enter the Sweepstakes at https://www.talladegasuperspeedway.com/ PLEASE ENTER FINAL URL. All entries must include the entrant’s first and last name, email address, telephone, zip code and agreement to the official rules. Entries must be received by the deadline stated in order to be eligible for that drawing.
Entrants will be limited to (1) one online entry per email address for the entire Sweepstakes period. Entries in excess of one (1) per email address will be void and disqualified. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. False or deceptive entries or acts, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will render the entrant ineligible. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process and false or deceptive entries or acts, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will render the entrant ineligible and all associated entries will be void. Entrants will have the option to “opt in” to receive subsequent electronic communication from Sponsor and Honda. Opting to receive further information is not a requirement for entry in the Sweepstakes nor does it increase chances of winning.
5. PRIZES: Five (5) Prize Winners per day: The prize consist of a two (2) YellaWood Pit Road Club Lower admission tickets to the Talladega Superspeedway motorsports racing events on Saturday, October 1st, 2022 and Five (5) prize winners on Sunday, October 2nd 2022 at Talladega Superspeedway located at 3366 Speedway Blvd, Lincoln, AL 35096, including daily Talladega Garage Experience access, daily parking and all-inclusive food and beverage per day. There will be a total of ten prize winners; five (5) for the race on 10/1/22 and five (5) for the race on 10/2/22.
One (1) prize per entrant. The total approximate retail value of the grand prize is seven hundred dollars ($700.00). The prizes are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or substituted by winners. If lost, prizes will not be replaced. Prize winners cannot assign or transfer their prize to another person. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes as well as all costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of any prize not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of the winner. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Further, no responsibilities are accepted for any additional expenses, omission, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
6. HOW TO WIN: Prize winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received on or before September 29, 2022 at approximately 1:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. Winners will be selected at random immediately thereafter at the Talladega Superspeedway offices, located at 3366 Speedway Blvd, Lincoln, AL 35096. The decisions of the Sponsor will be final and binding and cannot be appealed. Prize winners will be notified by email shortly after the drawing, and must meet all eligibility requirements.
7. CLAIMING PRIZES/RELEASES: Eligibility and all claims made by a potential winner are subject to verification. Sponsor & Honda are not responsible for fraudulent communications sent to entrants not by Sponsor. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within twenty-four (24) hours of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable or if the potential winner fails to respond to notification attempts, the potential winner may be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event the winner declines the prize, Sponsor may elect, in its sole discretion, to select an alternate winner. If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an entry, or if the winning email address does not belong to an individual, but rather to an eligible group, business or organization, the entry will be deemed submitted by the legitimate holder of the email account listed on the entry as determined by Sponsor. Except where prohibited, by accepting a prize, the prize winner consents to Sponsor’s and Honda’s use of prize winner’s name, photograph and likeness, without additional compensation, for advertising, trade and promotional purposes in all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, except where prohibited by law. Sponsor & Honda shall not be responsible or liable for its failure to contact potential winners due to undeliverable email message or an inactive or suspended email account or failure to provide a current email address. Participants should be sure to check their email messages regularly and keep their account updated with their correct contact information so that they will be able to receive prizes if selected as a potential winner. A potential winner, who fails to notify Sponsor with any issue within one (1) day after attempted prize notification, forfeits any right to do so.
8. ODDS: Odds of winning the Sweepstakes will depend on the total number of participants satisfying the entry and eligibility criteria described above.
9. PUBLICITY GRANT: Except where prohibited, by accepting a prize, each winner (and guest) consents to Sponsor’s, Honda’s and its designees’ use of winner’s name, city and state of residence, photograph and likeness, without additional compensation, notification or permission, for advertising, trade and promotional purposes, in any manner, in all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, except where prohibited by law.
10. GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS: By entering the Sweepstakes, participants agree to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with the official rules and regulations. Decisions made by Sponsor in relation to this Sweepstakes are final and binding in all matters, including, without limitation, interpretation of these official rules and the awarding of the Sweepstakes prize, and cannot be appealed. By entering, participants agree to release the Sponsor, Honda, their respective parents, subsidiaries, limited liability and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, members, agents and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, death, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, use or misuse of the prize, or while preparing for, participating in, utilizing and/or traveling to any prize-related activity, including any indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages. Sponsor and Honda expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for injury, death or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use, malfunction, availability, and delay in delivery of the prize awarded. Neither Sponsor nor Honda shall be liable to winner or any other person for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s sole control. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in the event that the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and Honda do not make any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize including, without limitation, quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Further, no responsibilities are accepted for any additional expenses, omission, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority. Sponsor may modify, rescind, cancel or revoke the promotion at any time in its sole discretion without notice or liability. Entrants who attempt to tamper with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Additional restrictions may apply. Any attempt to deliberately damage the Sweepstakes or operation of the Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsor who may seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
12. BUGS AND VIRUSES; IRREGULARITIES; CANCELLATION: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel or modify the Sweepstakes at any time if a computer virus, bug, malfunction, manipulation or other technical problem, regardless of the cause, affects, compromises, or corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Sweepstakes. Notice of cancellation will be posted at the entry site. Prizes that are not obtained through authorized legitimate methods, or are the result of manipulation, mechanical, electronic, digital or computer or other error, are void. SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE OBLIGATED TO AWARD ANY PRIZE THAT RELATES TO OR ARISES OUT OF AN IRREGULAR ENTRY OR IMPROPER OR MISTAKEN PRIZE NOTIFICATION, OPERATION OR FUNCTION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES. No more than the stated number of prizes in these official rules will be awarded. In addition to the foregoing, if for any reason (including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs, acts of God, technical difficulties, and other events not within the reasonable control of Sponsor) Sponsor cannot continue the Sweepstakes, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, cancel this Sweepstakes or extend the Sweepstakes period.
13. RELEASE OF LIABILITY, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that Sponsor, Honda and their respective officers, directors and employees, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors and all of their respective officers, directors, employees representatives and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) are not responsible for and shall not be liable for, and will sign a waiver of liability releasing Released Parties for:
a) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible entries, lost, misdirected or otherwise undeliverable mail, or postage-due notices, release forms, affidavits or other correspondence;
b) potential winner’s unsuccessful efforts to claim any prize;
c) any telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, slow-downs, failures, or difficulties of any kind failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions;
e) human error, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entries;
f) any condition caused by acts of God or events beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted, however minor;
g) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage arising in connection with or as a result of the acceptance, possession, or use of a prize, (including any injury or harm related to use of the prize), or from participation in the Sweepstakes;
h) any unauthorized entries or manipulation by a person;
i) other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any promotion-related material; or;
j) any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy; or
k) any damage to any entrant’s (or any third person’s) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of this Sweepstakes.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR, HONDA, THE RELEASED PARTIES THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR SWEEPSTAKES AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR (1) ACCESS TO AND USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, THE ENTRY SITE, (2) DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE ENTRY SITE, (3) PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR (4) ACCEPTANCE OF ANY PRIZE (INCLUDING ANY INJURY OR HARM RESULTING FROM USE THEREOF). WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE ENTRY SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE SWEEPSTAKES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
14. GOVERNING LAWS: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York. In any action brought to enforce the obligation or right of any party hereunder they consent to personal jurisdiction and venue in any court of appropriate jurisdiction in the State of New York. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
15. RULES ARE BINDING: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes participant’s understanding of and full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these official rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any participant that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these official rules. Sponsor’s decision not to enforce a specific provision of these official rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision or of the official rules generally.
16. RULES/WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the rules and/or the winners list, send a request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Talladega Superspeedway, LLC “Enter to Win (2) YellaWood Pit Road Club Lower tickets” Rules/Winners List (specify which), 3366 Speedway Blvd, Lincoln, AL 35096. Requests must be received by October 15th, 2022. The Official Rules will be accessible from the entry site (https://www.talladegasuperspeedway.com) during the Sweepstakes period. The winners’ names may be posted on the entry site.
17. SPONSOR: Talladega Superspeedway, LLC, 3366 Speedway Blvd, Lincoln, AL 35096