|Winner’s Walk II is located south of Turn 1 behind the grandstands and features shared water hook-ups.
This ground has a designated Quiet Time.
- Gravel spots, approximately 20’ x 50’
- Class A, B, or C motorhomes, fifth wheels, and pull-behinds allowed
- Shared water hook-ups
- Quiet Time enforced
- Midnight – 6:00 AM
- Speakers and generators must be turned off during Quiet Time
- Camping placards for your RV and tow/companion vehicle
- Opens Monday morning of race week
- Shower houses are nearby
- If another vehicle can fit in your spot, one additional tow vehicle pass ($40 each) may be purchased by calling 877.Go2.DEGA
See our camping policies before your arrival. Questions? Call 877.Go2.DEGA.