|Located outside of the track between GEICO West Park A and Champion’s Corner, GEICO West Park B is a fun campground with no designated Quiet Time.
- Grass spots, approximately 20’ x 40’
- Any vehicle or set-up type is allowed, including: Class A, B, or C motorhomes, fifth wheels, pull-behinds, pop-up campers, tents/automobiles
- No Quiet Time
- ALL CAMPING PLACARDS ARE DIGITAL.
- Opens Monday morning of race week
- Mobile shower houses are nearby
- If another vehicle can fit in your spot, one additional tow vehicle pass ($40 each) may be purchased by calling 877.Go2.DEGA or can be purchased at the Infield Ticket Booth, located outside of Turn 3
See our CAMPING POLICIES before your arrival. Questions? Call 877.Go2.DEGA.