|Bringing just your car and a tent? Located near GEICO Grounds Green in Turn 3, GEICO Grounds Yellow gives you a great spot to relax for the weekend.
This area does have a designated Quiet Time.
- Grass spots, approximately 20’ x 20’
- Tents/automobiles only allowed
- Quiet Time enforced
- Midnight – 6:00 AM
- Speakers and generators must be turned off during Quiet Time
- One reserved camping spot
- Two five-day infield wristbands
- All tickets are digital. Physical camping placards and wristbands will be redeemed at the Tunnel 3 gate
- Opens Wednesday morning of race week
- The infield shower house (open 24 hours) is located near Turns 3 and 4 in GEICO Grounds Green
- Additional infield wristbands ($115-120 each) can be purchased by calling 877.Go2.DEGA
- Campers who wish to drive out of the infield and re-enter during their stay must purchase a $75 tow vehicle pass. Add to your order by calling 877.Go2.DEGA
See our camping policies before your arrival. Questions? Call 877.Go2.DEGA.