|Located in Turns 1 and 2, GEICO Grounds Red gives you a great view of the action coming out of the tri-oval.
And get ready to have a good time! There’s no designated Quiet Time.
- A mix of grass and paved spots, approximately 20’ x 40’
- Class A, B, or C motorhomes, fifth wheels, and pull-behinds allowed
- No Quiet Time
- Camping placard
- Two five-day infield wristbands
- Opens Wednesday morning of race week
- The infield shower house (open 24 hours) is located near Turns 3 and 4 in GEICO Grounds Green
- Additional infield wristbands ($115-120 each) can be purchased by calling 877.Go2.DEGA
- Campers who wish to drive out of the infield and re-enter during their stay must purchase a $75 tow vehicle pass. Add to your order by calling 877.Go2.DEGA
See our camping policies before your arrival. Questions? Call 877.Go2.DEGA.