|Located in Turns 1 and 2, GEICO Grounds Red gives you a great view of the action coming out of the tri-oval. And get ready to have a good time! There’s no designated Quiet Time.
- A mix of grass and paved spots, approximately 20’ x 40’
- Class A, B, or C motorhomes, fifth wheels, and pull-behinds allowed
- No Quiet Time
- One reserved camping spot
- Two five-day infield wristbands
- All camping placards are digital. Wristband vouchers will be redeemed at the Tunnel 3 Gate upon entry.
- Opens Wednesday morning of race week
- Shower houses available in GEICO Grounds Red, GEICO Grounds Green, and GEICO Grounds Orange
- Additional infield wristbands ($115-120 each) can be purchased by calling 877.Go2.DEGA
- Campers who wish to drive out of the infield and re-enter during their stay must purchase a $75 tow vehicle pass. Add to your order by calling 877.Go2.DEGA
See our CAMPING POLICIES before your arrival. Questions? Call 877.Go2.DEGA.