|Located in the infield near Turn 4, Gecko Frontrunner’s Club I is the prime area to catch the action coming out of Turn 3 going into the tri-oval.
This gated campground is secured with its own entry point and requires Gecko Frontrunner’s Club wristbands for access.
- Row 1 (closest to track): $850
- Row 2: $800
- Row 3: $675-775
- Row 4: $600-700
- Row 5: $600-700
- Gravel spots, approximately 18’ x 50’
- Class A, B, or C motorhomes and fifth wheels allowed
- Shared water hook-ups in Rows 1 and 2
- Quiet Time enforced
- Midnight – 6:00 AM
- Speakers and generators must be turned off during Quiet Time
- One reserved camping spot
- Two five-day infield wristbands
- All tickets are digital. Physical camping placards and wristbands will be redeemed at the Tunnel 3 gate
- Opens Wednesday morning of race week
- The infield shower house (open 24 hours) is located near Turns 3 and 4 in GEICO Grounds Green
- Additional infield wristbands ($115-120 each) can be purchased by calling 877.Go2.DEGA
- Campers who wish to drive out of the infield and re-enter during their stay must purchase a $75 tow vehicle pass. Add to your order by calling 877.Go2.DEGA
See our camping policies before your arrival. Questions? Call 877.Go2.DEGA.