|Located close to Turn 2 and the South Tunnel, the party never stops on Eastaboga Boulevard!
- Paved spots, approximately 18’ x 40’
- Any vehicle or set-up type is allowed, including: Class A, B, or C motorhomes, fifth wheels, pull-behinds, pop-up campers, tents/automobiles
- No Quiet Time
- One reserved camping spot
- Two five-day infield wristbands
- All tickets are digital. Physical camping placards and wristbands will be redeemed at the Tunnel 3 gate.
- Opens Wednesday morning of race week
- The infield shower house (open 24 hours) is located near Turns 3 and 4 in GEICO Grounds Green
- Additional infield wristbands ($115-120 each) can be purchased by calling 877.Go2.DEGA
- Campers who wish to drive out of the infield and re-enter during their stay must purchase a $75 tow vehicle pass. Add to your order by calling 877.Go2.DEGA
See our camping policies before your arrival. Questions? Call 877.Go2.DEGA.