|Located west of Turn 1, behind the grandstands. Champion’s Corner is a family-friendly campground with a strict no-alcohol policy.
This area has a designated Quiet Time.
- Gravel spots, approximately 20’ x 50’
- Class A, B, or C motorhomes, fifth wheels, and pull-behinds allowed
- Shared water hook-ups
- Quiet Time enforced
- No alcohol allowed
- Camping placards for your RV and tow/companion vehicle
- Opens Monday morning of race week
- Shower houses are nearby close to Winner’s Walk II and Legend’s Lane
- If another vehicle can fit in your spot, one additional tow vehicle pass ($40 each) may be purchased by calling 877.Go2.DEGA
See our camping policies before your arrival. Questions? Call 877.Go2.DEGA.