Family 4-Packs, Two-Day Grandstand Tickets Highlight Offers; Single Sunday Tickets Start at $65
TALLADEGA, Ala. – Tickets for Talladega Superspeedway’s epic NASCAR Playoffs Tripleheader weekend, Oct. 2-3, 2021, are on sale now. Highlighting the weekend will be the 53rd running of YellaWood 500 (Sunday, Oct. 3, 1 p.m. CDT start), the second playoff race in the Round of 12 for the NASCAR Cup Series.
There will be no restrictions on the number of fans allowed to take in the action at the mammoth 2.66-mile venue while an array of spectator camping opportunities and upgrade options will be offered again. Since 1969 the iconic track, has hosted fans from all over the world to witness nail-biting three- and four-wide racing at 200-mph just inches apart. Prior to the pandemic, fans from all 50 states and 22 countries (six continents) attended the YellaWood 500 in October of 2019.
The weekend at the biggest and baddest track on the planet will feature a duo of events on Saturday, Oct. 2 with the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, which will be the second playoff race in the series’ Round of 8, getting the green flag at Noon CDT. The NASCAR Xfinity Series will tackle the 33-degree banked venue at 3:30 pm CDT, in the second of three events in the Xfinity Series playoffs Round of 12.
NASCAR’s Most Competitive track has a host of other incredible economical offers for the three anticipated races, which include:
- Sunday tickets begin at $65 for adults and $10 for children 12-and-under
- Two-day grandstand tickets start at an amazing $60 for adults and $10 for kids 12-and-under
- Sunday Family 4-Pack Offer for $120 that includes: 2 adult and 2 kids (12-and-under) Lincoln Grandstand tickets, along with 2 Racing Electronics scanners (savings of $110)
- Saturday Doubleheader Family 4-Pack: Offer for $99 that includes: 2 adult and 2 kids (12-and-under) Tower seating, along with 2 Racing Electronics scanners
- Saturday’s races are free to those 12-and-under with a paying adult.
Several additional opportunities await fans at Talladega Superspeedway this fall:
- Fully open 140,000 square-foot Talladega Garage Experience on Saturday and Sunday
- Includes access to Garage Viewing Walkways, Pre-Race Ceremonies* and Victory Lane (*Due to Saturday doubleheader schedule, pre-race access for the NASCAR Xfinity Series race is still to be determined)
- Fully open for the Saturday Night Infield Concert (artist to be announced at later date)
- Fully open hospitality areas such as Fan Suites, Premium Box seating and Busch Balcony
- Fully open reserved RV campgrounds in infield and outside venue (no spacing restrictions and no longer limited to six people per site)
- Fully open reserved tent camping
- Space available in three outside free campgrounds
- Shower facilities will be open and regularly sanitized
- Fully open for interactive displays in The Midway outside the frontstretch
To see all admission options for the YellaWood 500 and the Saturday doubleheader, visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go-DEGA.
A victory by a playoff eligible driver in any of the trio of October events at Talladega Superspeedway will make it to the next round the NASCAR Playoffs for their respective series. Denny Hamlin is the defending Champion of the YellaWood 500. Justin Haley won last year’s Xfinity Series race while Raphael Lessard took the top honors in the Camping World Truck Series race.