No purchase is necessary to enter or claim a prize. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws. Void where prohibited or restricted by law or regulations.How to Enter:
1. Visit www.twitter.com, register or login in accordance with Twitter policies. Entrants will view the @TALLADEGA social post on October 3, 2021 and retweet it by October 4, 2021 5:00pm EST to enter for a chance to win the grand prize. Entry period is limited to October 3rd and 4th 2021 only. Any prize awarded is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Limit one entry per social media account.
2. Selection of Winners: One (1) potential winner will be randomly selected on October 5, 2021 following the NASCAR Cup Series™, “YellaWood 500” race, from all eligible entries received.
3. Eligibility: The “#RestartThePlayoffs” giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. Employees of Government Employees Insurance Company (“GEICO”), employees of Talladega Superspeedway, LLC (“TSS”), National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, LLC and the families and persons living in the same household as such employees are not eligible to participate. The decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Any attempt to use multiple names or email accounts or other tactics to create multiple Twitter accounts to enter more than the stated limit may result in the disqualification by Sponsor from the Sweepstakes and all associated entries will be void. Registrations, tweets and/or entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or with the intent to subvert the registration or entry process will be void. Entries will be deemed to be made by the authorized account holder of the Twitter username who follows and tweets as defined above and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who has an approved username with Twitter. A potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the username associated with the potentially winning entry. Except as noted in these Official Rules, information collected for this Sweepstakes is used only for the purpose of Sweepstakes administration and winner notification, and will not be re-used, sold or shared in any manner by the Sponsor or any third parties unless participant has elected to receive additional information and promotional material from the Sponsor or a third party. Entries will be initially reviewed for appropriate content and adherence to these rules by Sponsor's Entry Review Panel. Entries that do not comply with all of the requirements listed in the Official Rules will be disqualified. Entry must not, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, contain any painful, injurious, deadly, sexually explicit, disparaging, libelous or other inappropriate content or content that favors one religion or political party over another or any nudity; and Entry must not, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, contain any commercial content that promotes any product or service. Further, an Entry may not contain any material that is defamatory of or violates the privacy rights, of any individual or entity. No branded material, such as clothing, equipment, props or other merchandise containing brand names, logos, signs, building marquis, or any other identifier, or copyrighted material, including any photographs, lyrics from songs, lines from movies or television programs, may be included in the Entry. The Entry may not contain any watermarks, Internet links, proper names of individuals or businesses, or URLs. An Entry that contains any prohibited material will be disqualified. If the Entry contains any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the Entry, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit use and exploitation of the Entry by Sponsor in the manner set forth in the Official Rules without additional compensation, including, without limitation, location releases for depiction of any location; image, name, likeness releases for any person whose image, name and/or likeness appears in the Entry and releases for any other media or materials not wholly owned by entrant which appear in the Entry (collectively the "Third-Party Releases"). If any person(s) appearing in any Entry is (are) under the age of majority in their state of residence, the signature of a parent or legal guardian is required on each release. All Third-Party Releases must be in a format that is legal and binding. Entrants shall retain copies of all Third-Party Releases for two (2) years.
4. Winner Notification: A direct message will be sent by Sponsor to the Twitter account of the potential winner. The direct message will contain a URL for the potential winner to send their full name, Twitter username, address and phone number in order to claim their prize. Potential Winner will have twenty-four (24) hours from receipt of the direct message to submit their name, Twitter username, address and phone number to the URL provided in the direct message. If any potential winner cannot be contacted; is ineligible; fails to respond to the notification within 24 hours with the requested information; has a notification returned as undeliverable; or if a potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit that prize and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner as selected by the Sponsor, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Once the winner’s name, Twitter username, address and phone number are received, verified and approved by the Sponsor, then and only then will a potential winner become an actual winner. The Prize will be mailed to winners within sixty (60) days.
5. Prize and Prize Restrictions: There will be one Grand Prize winner selected. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. The winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes as well as all costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein. Limit one (1) prize per person.
6. Prizing is as follows: The Grand Prize winner will receive the YellaWood 500 car topper from Victory Lane.
7. Release of Liability: By participating, you release GEICO, Talladega Superspeedway, LLC, National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, LLC, their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, and each of their respective employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, successors, assigns, and all other associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Released Parties’), from any and against any and all injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the prize, and you agree that these entities are in no matter responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the Sweepstakes and/or the awarding of any prize. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that the preceding release is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or void for any reason, entrant agrees that, by entering the Sweepstakes, (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
8. General: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements and all decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and the Released Parties are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, garbled or illegible entries/registrations; (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry/registration materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof; or (iii) any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to: (i) permanently disqualify from any Sweepstakes it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these official rules; and (ii) suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes if Sponsor believes, in its sole discretion, that malfunction, error, disruption or damage is impairing or will impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any unauthorized entries, including, without limitation, multiple entries from the same person. Entering the Sweepstakes constitutes permission to use the name, voice, photo, and likeness of the winner for advertising and publicity purposes, without further compensation.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THIS WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. List of Winners: To receive the name of the winner (available after October 4, 2021), send a self-addressed stamped #10 envelope for receipt by December 1, 2021, to: #RestartThePlayoffs Sweepstakes Winners List, c/o Talladega Superspeedway, 3366 Speedway Blvd., Talladega, Alabama 35160.
10. Sponsor and Administrator: TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY, LLC d/b/a Talladega Superspeedway, a Delaware limited liability company, having its principal place of business at 3366 Speedway Blvd., Talladega, Alabama 35160
NASCAR, LLC is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes. NASCAR® and NASCAR Cup Series Playoffs™ are trademarks of the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, LLC and are used with expressed permission
GEICO® and its logo are registered trademarks and are used with permission.