'Dega Gives - Track Laps
Join us this Friday, April 2 from 9:00 AM CT - 4:00 PM CT, for the chance to climb behind the wheel of your own vehicle, buckle up and tackle NASCAR’s biggest track while assisting victims of disasters like last week’s tornados that ripped through the state of Alabama and countless other crises.
With a $50 donation per vehicle, participants can drive around the track for two full exhilarating laps with the proceeds to benefit the American Red Cross Alabama Disaster Relief through ‘Dega Gives, a donor advised fund of The NASCAR Foundation. Fans may enter via the Turn 3 Tunnel and proceed to the staging area. Each drive will originate from pit road, and be paced at highway speeds behind a Talladega Safety/Pace truck.Track Laps Guidelines
- On-site registration available
- COVID & Talladega Superspeedway waivers must be signed in person
- All participants are required to stay in their personal vehichles
- No public restrooms available
- No vehichles will be allowed on the top lane
- No passing will be allowed
- Drivers must have vaild driver's license and all vehicles must have a valid license plate.
- Vehicles deemed unsafe by TSS staff will not be allowed onto the track for a track drive. No motorcycles, RV’s or tractor trailers will be allowed on the track.