'DEGA Gives - Track Laps
Join us on Saturday, August 7, from 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM CT for the chance to climb behind the wheel of your own vehicle AND take photos with the Vulcan Trophy in Ruoff Mortgage Victory Lane, for a good cause!
With a $50 donation per vehicle, participants can drive around the track for two full exhilarating laps with the proceeds going towards ‘Dega Gives, a donor advised fund of The NASCAR Foundation. After taking your track laps, fans also have the opportunity to enter Ruoff Mortgage Victory Lane and take photos with the iconic Vulcan Trophy! Fans may enter via the Turn 3 Tunnel and proceed to the staging area. Each drive will originate from pit road, and be paced at highway speeds behind a Talladega Safety/Pace truck.
Track Laps Guidelines
- Pre-registration highly recommended & payment required
- All vehicles must have a valid license plate and all drivers must have a valid drivers license. Minors (Under 19 years of age) with valid driver's license must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian
- Vehicles deemed unsafe by TALLADEGA Staff will not be allowed onto the track
- Participants will enter the infield through the North Tunnel (Turn 4), and proceed to the staging area. The road will be marked with signage and traffic cones
- All participants are required to remain in their personal vehicle on pit road
- After taking your trakc laps, you may park your vehicle in the designated space and take photos in Ruoff Mortgage Victory Lane
- Track rides will be paced at highway speed by TALLADEGA Staff. No vehicles allowed in the top lane, and no passing allowed
- No motorcycles, tractor-trailers, recreational vehicles, etc. may be used for track rides.
- All participants must sign a track wavier
Please print the required forms that apply to you and your group to bring with you to the event.