HESCO BONEFROG CHALLENGE: MARCH 24
Talladega Superspeedway, historically known for producing the best motorsports competition on the planet, is proud to announce the return of a different style of racing - U.S. Navy SEAL style - with the HESCO Bonefrog Challenge.
The HESCO BONEFROG Challenge is the only Obstacle Course Race (OCR) owned and operated by U.S. Navy SEALs. BONEFROG was created by Navy SEALs to challenge, build and inspire participants to become better athletes and recognize that they can do anything they set their minds to, while enjoying the camaraderie and teamwork usually reserved for active duty Navy SEALs.
The event will boast different distances that will be sure to test your physical and mental aptitude! There's even a course just for kids! For more information about registration and pricing options to participate, please click here.
Awards will be given to individuals placing 1st - 3rd in each category for open waves, and cash prizes will be awarded to the Elites for the Challenge and TIER-1 waves. Spectators are welcome, and admission is FREE. Sports vendors, music, beer, food and refreshments will be available throughout the day's event along with a Tadpoles course for kids. Navy SEALs, along with other Special Operations soldiers, will be part of the event staff and motivating racers along the course. A portion of the even'ts proceeds will be donated to the Navy SEAL Foundation providing military families tragedy assistance when an active-duty member is injured or killed in action.
CAMPING DURING BONEFROG
Participants and spectators can create a one-of-a-kind experience by camping in the iconic Talladega infield during the weekend. Campers can begin to enter on Friday, March 23 at 5:00 PM and are welcome to stay through 11:00 AM on Sunday, March 25. You don't have to participate in order to camp!
Both camping options can be reserved by calling 855.518.RACE. These campsites are also available for purchase upon arrival. Event day parking on-site is just $10.
- Review the rules of the campground, including any designated Quiet Times. Quiet Time will be enforced from Midnight to 6:00 AM in designated areas. Speakers and generators must be turned off during Quiet Time.
- All internal and external sound systems must be maintained at a reasonable level and must be facing inward towards your camping spot.
- Keep your pets on a leash at all times and remember to clean up after them. Please respect your neighbor’s space and make sure your pets do as well.
- Put all trash in the proper receptacle. Small self-contained campfires are allowed.
- Campfires must be contained in a fire pit. No campfires are allowed on the ground.
- Only burn wood and paper in campfires. NO glass, metal or aluminum cans in campfires. Bring your own firewood. Do not cut firewood from Talladega Superspeedway property.
- Please respect your neighbor’s space. Please don't cut through campsites; instead, walk around campsites.
- Don’t leave valuables unattended or doors unlocked.
- Fire lanes must be open at all times. Vehicles blocking lanes established by TSS will be towed at owner's expense.
- All vehicles must be parked in spaces.
- State and Talladega County Health Department rules must be obeyed. No dumping waste or wastewater onto the ground or into holes on TSS property.
- Illegal activities that violate the rules and policies of TSS are considered grounds for immediate removal from the premises. Tickets, passes and admissions will be confiscated and are non-refundable.
- TSS is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable environment for all guests in attendance. We ask for your cooperation by adhering to all TSS rules and policies while always respecting the rights of other guests. TSS reserves the right to change rules at any time.
*If you are found in violation of TSS rules, you will be subject to further disciplinary action.*