FAN INFO HOTLINE: 256.761.4976 - OPEN RACE WEEKEND ONLY - 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
1. What are your ticket office hours?
The Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office, located at the International Motorsports Hall of Fame Building, is open 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday during non-event weeks. During race week, the ticket office is open during the following hours:
- Monday through Thursday: 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Sunday: 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM
*All times listed above are Central Standard Time
2. How can I purchase tickets?
Ticket can be purchased by calling our toll free number 877.Go2.DEGA (877.462.3342) 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM seven days a week, visiting the ticket office located inside the International Motorsports Hall of Fame building adjacent to the speedway during our normal business hours (above) or purchasing online 24 hours a day.
3. What payment options do I have?
We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express credit cards. Payment by check, money order and cash are also accepted. Personal checks are not accepted a month prior to race week.
4. Do you have packaged tickets?
Yes, we have 2-day packages that include tickets that include all activities on Saturday and Sunday of race weekends.
5. Does Talladega Superspeedway have accessible seating?
Accessible seating is available. Please call our ticket office at 877.Go2.DEGA (877.462.3342) to reserve a seat today. Click here for ADA Ticketing info!
6. Is smoking allowed at Talladega Superspeedway?
As of May 2014, in stride with other major sporting facilities in Alabama and the U.S., all grandstand and tower seating at Talladega is SMOKE FREE. This includes cigarettes, pipes, cigars and electronic cigarettes. Designated smoking areas are labeled as follows:
- Gadsden Grandstand: behind sections H&N by fence and the patio
- Lincoln Grandstand: behind section G
- OV Hill North Grandstand: behind sections QQ, KK, DD
- OV Hill South Grandstand: behind sections B & N
- Moss Thornton Grandstand: behind section E
- Talladega Grandstand: behind section D and behind Suite 1
- Tri Oval Tower: sections C/D, G, M, V/W by fence
- OV Hill South Tower: sections N/O on level 2 by fence
- Birmingham Tower: section AA on level 2 by fence
- Talladega Tower: behind sections B, E, I and patio.
- Back fence of North Deck
*Please call the Info Hotline at 256.761.4976 for more information.*
7. How do I purchase a pit-pass?
Pre-Race Pit Passes can be purchased individually or through one of our hospitality packages. Please call 877.Go2.DEGA (877.462.3342) or click HERE for more information
8. Where is will call located?
Please click HERE to view our updated Will Call policies.
9. If I have not received my tickets, whom do I call?
Call 877.Go2.DEGA (877.462.3342) and speak with a guest service representative.
10. Can I cancel or exchange my ticket order?
All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
11. How can I change my address on my account?
You can mail or fax the change of address to us. Mail to P.O. Box 777, Talladega, AL 35161; Fax to 256.761.4748. Include your old address, new address, a copy of a photo ID and your signature. The address can only be changed by the account holder and cannot be changed over the telephone.
12. How do I purchase a spot in one of the reserved parks?
You can reserve a spot by calling 877.Go2.DEGA (877.462.3342). You must also have a valid Sunday NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race ticket to enter the parks on speedway property.
13. Do you offer disability assistance?
Yes, please click on the Guest Guide tab and then click on Guest Services or call 877.Go2.DEGA (877.462.3342) and press 1 to talk to a guest service representative for more information during our normal business hours.
14. What time can we get in on race week?
Parking lots open at 7:00 AM on Friday of race week and 5:00 AM on Saturday and Sunday. Entry gates into the grandstand areas open at 9:00 AM on Friday and 8:00 AM on Saturday and Sunday.
15. How much is parking?
Day parking is FREE on speedway property.
16. Can I bring my golf cart?
Golf carts or other approved vehicles used on the Talladega Superspeedway property are permitted for business purposes only. No personal use is allowed for any reason. Permitted golf carts must be registered (including provision of insurance) with Talladega Superspeedway and must display the yearly ISC or official event registration credential on the golf cart at all times.
Permitted golf carts must be driven by a licensed person over the age of 18.
No one under the influence of alcohol may operate a golf cart. No consumption of alcohol is permitted in the cart. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in any powered vehicle, except for outside commercial delivery purposes only.
Physically impaired or disabled persons are permitted to use purpose-built, single-person electric conveyance vehicles (ECVs). These vehicles will not require a registration credential.
Violation of these regulations will result in the golf cart being impounded for the remainder of the event weekend and possible expulsion of the operator from the property.
These regulations are designed to provide a safe environment for all persons attending events at Talladega Superspeedway. Thank you for your cooperation.
17. What can be brought into the grandstands?
- One (1) Soft-sided cooler or bag no larger than 14"x14"x14" per customers.
- One (1) lightweight backpack or daypack no larger than 17" in length allowed.
- Non-offensive flags are acceptable for admissions, provided they are not attached to poles and do not obstruct other fans' viewing of racing activities. No flag poles of any type will be allowed in the grandstands.
- Food & Beverages are allowed.
- Items such as binoculars, radio scanners, cameras and seat cushions are still allowed in the grandstands. Talladega Superspeedway asks that fans utilize neck straps and belt clips to bring those items through the gates.
- All items brought through the gate areas are subject to inspection.
*The track is not responsible for any items left at the gates.*
**A full list of Talladega Superspeedway Gate Polices can be found by clicking here.**
18. Can I get married at Talladega Superspeedway?
Couples wishing to exchange vows on speedway property may do so within the confines of their spot in one of the parks. Weddings are not allowed on speedway property that is used for competition during race weekends.
19. What driving schools do you have at Talladega Superspeedway?
Click here for more information on our driving schools!
20. Can I schedule a tour of the track?
Talladega Superspeedway is open year round. If you haven't visited NASCAR's Most Competitive Track lately, come on out and take a look for yourself at the renovations and additions completed in just the last six years. Daily bus tours of Talladega are offered 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM each day with the exception of race week and the week following race week. Please look at the Hall of Fame link for current listing of closures.
21. Where can I find a place to stay when attending an event at Talladega Superspeedway?
DEGARooms.com offers you one convenient location to find quality hotels when visiting Talladega Superspeedway during a race weekend. Hotel rates are one of the biggest concerns for race fans and we agree that your hotel bill shouldn’t look like a house payment. We used the buying power from our race fans to negotiate great hotel rates that you will find in no other location. Visit www.DEGARooms.com.
22. How do I rent a Race Scanner?
Talladega Superspeedway has partnered with Racing Electronics and FanVision to provide scanner and FanVision rental options in advance of race weekend at a significant savings. These special rates are only available if purchased through the Talladega Superspeedway ticket office prior to race weekend. On-site rentals at the Racing Electronics and FanVision locations may vary in price. For more details on pricing and availability, please call 877.Go2.DEGA (877.462.3342) or click here.
23. Does everyone regardless of age require a ticket into the grandstands? Even if he/she sits on my lap?
$50 off regular pricing for kids 12 and under is available! Everyone MUST have an admission ticket. Call our ticket office at 877.Go2.DEGA (877.462.3342) to inquire about kids' tickets!
24. What radio stations is MRN broadcasting from?
MRN affiliate station is WTDR-FM 92.7. You can also catch the action on SiriusXM NASCAR Radio Channel 90.
25. What are credential office hours during race weekend?
- Wednesday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday - 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday - 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sunday - 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM
26. Can I bring my pet?
Pets are allowed in the campgrounds but must be on a leash. Please clean up after your pet. Pets are not permitted in the grandstands. Click here for the full pet policy.
27. Can I transfer my camping spot and/or tickets to someone else?
Yes, you may transfer your seats and/or reserved camping spots to another person (with the exception of reserved camping spots on Allison Motorhome Ridge and Farmer Motorhome Overlook). All transfer requests must be submitted to the Ticket Office using our Transfer Form (click here to download form). The form must be completely filled out and submitted to the Ticket Office via Fax or Mail. A copy of the driver's license or other form of photo ID for the account holder transferring and the customer receiving the transfer must accompany the transfer form. A $15 processing fee will apply to each transfer request. If you have questions, please call the Ticket Office at 855.518.7223.
28. Can tickets, wristbands or other items be replaced if they are lost or stolen?
If grandstand, tower or other admission tickets have been misplaced, destroyed or lost, we will replace the tickets for a processing fee of $15. All replacement tickets will be left at Will Call for the account holder to pick up in person.
Infield admission wristbands or other camping admission items that have been misplaced, destroyed or lost will be charged the full price for replacements.
All reprints are based on the discretion of the Talladega Superspeedway ticket managers. Reprinted tickets will be printed or stamped by the Ticket Office to distinguish between the original ticket and the replacement tickets. Account holder must pick up tickets. Any other arrangement will be determined by management.