ADA SHUTTLE SERVICE
DISABILITY TRANSPORT: Please expect extended waiting times. The number of companion riders may vary depending on size of cart and number of disabled guests needing cart service. This is a FREE service COURTESY of Talladega Superspeedway. Please no tipping. Shuttle service will not operate approximately one houre before the race and for one hour following the race in specified locations. Should a disabled guest need transportation from a location other than one of our designated pick up locations, a family member or companion is welcome to visit one of the Guest Services Fan Information Booths to request transportation. Due to the high volume of requests received at various times, it is not guaranteed that transportation can be arranged from a location that is not one of our designated pick up spots.
ADA PARKING INFORMATION
Guests with disabilities who have a state issued disabled license plate or placard may park in one of five accessible parking lots.
- Accessible parking lots are HC1, HC2, HC3, HC4 and HC5.
- Parking areas HC1-HC5 are available on a first come, first served basis. As with all parking on race day, accessible parking areas fill quickly; therefore, Speedway guests with disabilities are advised to arrive extremely early on race days.
All of the Talladega’s parking areas are FREE of charge.
ADA PARKING PERMIT INFORMATION
Disabled person must be transported in vehicle in order to use parking permit.
- Permit must be hung on rear view mirror when parked in disabled person parking space.
- Both sides must have valid decals (Month/Year and DL#).
- Parking Permit # must be displayed toward the front windshield.
- Use of parking permit not issued in guest’s name is prohibited.
LAW ENFORCEMENT WILL BE MONITORING ALL DISABLED GUEST PARKING AREAS.