ADMISSION & VEHICLE POLICIES
- Infield campgrounds open Wednesday of race week. Entry for 'DEGA Club Members begins at 9:00 AM; entry for all others begins at 5:00 PM
- The purchase of a reserved space includes two (2) Infield Admission wristbands. Your package will include the wristbands and reserved space pass, which are needed for admission into the infield. If you purchased additional admissions or a Tow Vehicle Pass, those items are also included with your package.
- Motorcycles are NOT permitted in the infield.
- Motorhomes only in Gecko Frontrunners Club I & II. No pull-behinds of any kind are permitted.
- No sleeping tents in Gecko Frontrunners Club I & II.
- Each reserved space pass (placard) MUST be affixed to the front windshield by the adhesive on the pass; otherwise the pass will be considered void and will be confiscated.
- Only one (1) tow pass can be purchased for each reserved camping space.
- A tow vehicle is defined as any vehicle which can be driven or any double axle trailer.
- A double axle trailer with a vehicle inside or in it is allowed one (1) tow pass. The trailer or vehicle without the tow pass must be parked in the designated overflow parking area outside of Gate V9 and not in the infield. Tow pass MUST be affixed to windshield or trailer by adhesive on the back of tow pass; otherwise, tow pass will be considered void and will be confiscated. Tow passes are non-refundable and cannot be re-issued for any reason.
- Pass (Drive) Out Policy (must have a Tow Vehicle Pass):
- Gecko Frontrunners Club I & II - unlimited
- Talladega & Eastaboga Blvd - one per weekend
- 'DEGA Club members - unlimited
- All others- none permitted
- Gecko Frontrunners Club I & II are gated communities. All guests must have a Gecko Frontrunners Club admission wristband. This admission wristband allows access to both Gecko Frontrunners Clubs, in addition to all other campgrounds in the infield.
- To facilitate quicker entry, please visit the Infield Ticket Booth before entry to purchase additional infield admission wristbands.
- The Infield Ticket Booth, located outside of the infield at Gate V9 behind Turn 3, opens at 7:00 AM on Wednesday and will remain open 24 hours until one hour before the start of the race on Sunday.
- "Quiet Time" is from midnight until 6:00 AM in the following parks:
- Gecko Frontrunners Club I & II, GEICO Campground Yellow, & GEICO Grounds Green
- Please do not use generators during this time.
- "Quiet Time" will not be enforced in the following parks:
- Talladega Blvd, Eastaboga Blvd, GEICO Grounds Red, GEICO Grounds Orange, and GEICO Campground Blue
- All guests are asked to be respectful of others around them during overnight hours.
- Spaces are approximately 20' x 20' in GEICO Grounds Yellow and Blue
- Spaces are approximately 20' x 40' in GEICO Grounds Green, Orange, and Red
- Spaces are approximately 18' x 50' in Gecko Frontrunners Clubs I & II, Talladega Blvd, and Eastaboga Blvd
- Shared water hookups are provided in the first two rows of Gecko Frontrunners Club I & II. Please be prepared to bring all items needed to connect water to your RV.
- There is one shower house available for infield customers, located near the GEICO Grounds Green campground.
- Port-o-lets and trash barrels are located throughout the campgrounds. Please leave them in the areas where they are placed. This allows TSS to service them more efficiently. To order a portable toilet for your space, call 205.603.2260.
- Tram service is provided to infield customers along the infield road course and through the North Tunnel.
DIRECTIONS / STAGING / ENTRY
- For vehicle staging and entry into the infield, follow Speedway Blvd from the east or west and turn onto North Blvd. (main entrance of TSS). Take the first left on Infield Drive and follow to the staging lot where you will be directed to the proper staging line by track personnel.
- Please note that entry into the infield is dictated by the on-track schedule. Click here for Gate V9 times. These times are subject to change. If you arrive during a time when the track is in use, track personnel will direct you to the proper staging lane for your campground. Entry to GEICO Grounds Blue and Yellow can also be made through the South Tunnel from 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM starting Friday or the North Tunnel from 5:00 AM - 8:00 PM.
- No temporary scaffolding allowed. Ladders and platforms must be permanently attached to vehicles.
- Fireworks are not permitted.
- No weapons of any type (firearms, sporting knives, swords, etc.) or items restricted by Local, State, or Federal laws.
- Flags, canopies, or banners rising above the roofline must be taken down prior to on-track activity.
- No advertising signage is permitted on vehicles without prior approval.
- TSS prohibits non-licensed motorized vehicles- i.e. scooters, ATVs, dune buggies, private golf carts, riding bar stools, riding coolers, segways, etc.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles- TSS strictly prohibits the use of UAVs (drones), for any purpose whatsoever on the premises. Track personnel may remove anyone using a UAV on the premises and confiscated the UAV until the event is over.
- All motorhomes must park within the white lines.
- Fire lanes must be open at all times. Vehicles blocking fire lanes will be towed at owner's expense.
- Quiet Time will be enforced from midnight to 6:00 AM in designated areas.
- All internal and external sound systems must be maintained at a reasonable level and turned off during Quiet Time.
- State and county health department rules must be obeyed. No dumping waste or wastewater onto the ground or into holes on TSS property.
- Illegal activities or actions that violate the rules and policies of TSS are considered grounds for immediate removal from the premises. Tickets, passes, and admission may be confiscated and are non-refundable.
- TSS is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable environment for all guests in attendance. We ask for your cooperation by adhering to all TSS rules and policies while always respecting the rights of other guests. TSS reserves the right to change rules at any time. If found in violation of rules, guests may be subject to further disciplinary action.
Review the rules of the campground, including any designated Quiet Times.
Keep your pets on a leash at all times and remember to clean up after them. Please respect your neighbor’s space and make sure your pets do as well.
Put all trash in the proper receptacle. Small self-contained campfires are allowed.
Only burn wood and paper in campfires. NO glass, metal or aluminum cans in campfires. Bring your own firewood. Do not cut firewood from Talladega Superspeedway property.
Please respect your neighbor’s space and don’t cut through campsites, walk around campsites.
Don’t leave valuables unattended or doors unlocked.
Please report campground issues to the campground host or security guard as soon as possible.
Most sites are reserved.
If you are having trouble locating your campsite, please ask a staff member for assistance.