ALABAMA 500 WEEKEND - OCTOBER 23-25, 2015!
The sections noted below are equipped with accessible seating. Please note that some sections may not be open for race weekend. For more information, please call 877-Go2-DEGA (877-462-3342).
- Gadsden Grandstand; Section E
- Lincoln Grandstand; Sections D, F and G
- Anniston Grandstand; Sections E and F
- O.V. Hill North Grandstand; Sections EE, GG, MM, SS and TT
- O.V. Hill South Grandstand; Sections C, E, M, O and R
- Birmingham Grandstand; Sections A and C
- O.V. Hill North Tower; Sections E, F, G, K and M
- O.V. Hill South Tower; Sections N, O, P, Q, R, S, T and U
- Birmingham Tower; Section F
- Moss-Thornton Tower; Sections C, D, E, F, G and H
- Talladega Tower; Sections B, F, G, H, I, J and K
2 Day Tickets (Saturday & Sunday):
- Gadsden Grandstand; Sections G, M and O
- Lincoln Tower; Sections A, B, C, D, E and F
- Tri-Oval Tower; Sections B, C, E, H, I, K, L, M, N, O, Q, S, T, U and W
- O.V. Hill South Tower; Extension Sections N, O, P, Q, R, S and T
Friday is General Admission, ADA seating available in O.V. Hill North, O.V. Hill South and Tri-Oval Tower on a first come, first serve basis.
Accessible seating in the Grandstand sections is located on the main concourse level. All grandstand and tower seating can be accessed with the use of an ADA ramp from the parking lots and entrance plazas. The O.V. Hill South Tower Extension will require the use of an elevator to access the seats. All seating is on the frontstretch.
By purchasing an accessible seating ticket through Talladega Superspeedway, you acknowledge that the accessible seating is intended for use by an individual with a mobility disability or other disability who requires the features of accessible seating due to a disability and that individual's companions. Talladega Superspeedway reserves the right to investigate potential misuse of accessible seating and take all appropriate action, including but not limited to cancellation of your ticket order, against individuals who fraudulently obtain tickets for accessible seating. While tickets for accessible seating legitimately purchased for the use of an individual with a disability may be transferred to another individual under the same terms and conditions applicable to other tickets, in the event such ticket is transferred to a nondisabled individual, Talladega Superspeedway reserves the right to transfer that individual to other seating.