PERFECT START TO RACE DAY
Experience Talladega Superspeedway from a crew member’s perspective by walking up and down pit road where the cars will be placed in position to start the race, check out crews as they work to set up their pit stalls, and MORE!
Get here early to take advantage of your pit pass! Pit road opens at 8:00 AM on Sunday!
You must have a Pre-Race Pit Pass accompanied by a Sunday ticket/wristband to enter pit road.
Stroll up and down the grid as teams get set up for the race, and watch Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series drivers, crew chiefs, team owners, celebrities and NASCAR officials walk the red carpet to the mandated Drivers Meeting, where race procedures and protocol will be explained.
Take lots of photos! But please don't touch the cars or team equipment.
Add even more fun!
Get all the benefits of a regular pit pass with a few extras! Your Pre-Race Pit Pass Upgrade includes access to exclusive Pre-Race Driver Q&As and the chance to see your favorite driver welcomed at Driver Intros!
Drivers scheduled to appear at Pre-Race Q&As include:
- 9:30 AM - David Ragan
- 9:45 AM - Aric Almirola
- 10:00 AM - Brad Keselowski
- 10:15 AM - Chase Elliott
- 10:30 AM - Daniel Suárez
- 10:45 AM - Dale Jarrett
Have kids who are 12 or younger? With a Pre-Race Pit Pass Upgrade, they can participate in the Kids VIP Experience Presented by Children's of Alabama! This VIP experience has some really cool behind-the-scenes pre-race opportunities! Click here to learn more.
DRIVERS SCHEDULED TO APPEAR IN PRE-RACE Q&A
HOW TO GET TO PIT ROAD
Access to pit road begins at 8:00 AM and ends at approximately 12:30 PM (at the conclusion of Driver Intros).
For pit road access between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM, guests MUST enter through EP4 gate located behind the Birmingham Tower/Grandstands or via the North Tunnel tram. All remaining gates will open at 9:00 AM.
No coolers, food or beverages are allowed on pit road. Please remember this is a work area.
Track Access points
- Grandstand ticket and suite pass guests:
- Use the frontsretch crossover gates located in Sections C & F of Birmingham Grandstand and Section G of Moss-Thornton Grandstand to enter and exit the track
- Only guests with Pre-Race Pit Pass Upgrade wristbands may enter through Section G of Moss-Thornton Grandstand. Guests with Regular Pre-Race Pit Pass wristbands must use Sections C & F of Birmingham Grandstand.
- Infield guests:
- Enter the pit road area by walking through Infield Gate I-7A, which is located on the south end of the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series garage, across from Infield Hospitality Parking