For fans looking for a helpful lift around the mammoth 2.66-mile Talladega Superspeedway during its doubleheader NASCAR Playoff weekend, Oct. 12-14, the track’s Joyride golf cart transportation service offers the perfect solution.
Guests can utilize Joyride to avoid walking so they can feel energized for the epic weekend, headlined by Sunday’s 1000Bulbs.com 500 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Playoff event, which will serve as the second race (of three) in the Round of 12. The schedule also features Saturday’s Talladega 250 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Playoff race, where the field of championship-eligible drivers will be trimmed from eight to six when the checkered flag waves.
Joyride golf carts can seat up to five passengers at a time and transport them to and from almost any destination around Talladega Superspeedway’s nearly 3,000 acres of property (excluding GEICO West Park C). Joyride will run from 8 a.m. to midnight CDT each day starting Thursday (Oct. 11) through Sunday (Oct. 14) of race week, accommodating both visitors who wake up early and those who party late.
Fans can catch a ride by either calling (833) 654-RIDE (7433) or simply hailing down a cart, which will be specially marked with the Joyride logo across the windshield. Each trip will cost a minimum tip of $5 (per person, per ride) and only cash will be accepted.
In addition to the Joyride transportation program, NASCAR’s largest tri-oval will also continue to offer free tram and ADA shuttles free of charge throughout race weekend.
To order tickets and learn more information about all that Talladega Superspeedway has to offer, fans are encouraged to call (855) 518-RACE (7223) or log on to www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- 100,000 More Reasons to Win at Talladega: Quartet to Vie for NASCAR Xfinity Series Dash 4 Cash $100,000 Bonus
- YellaWood® Brand Pressure Treated Pine to be Title Sponsor of Fall NASCAR Cup Series Playoff Race at Talladega
- NASCAR RACING SET TO RETURN TO TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY JUNE 20-21 WITH TRIPLEHEADER WEEKEND
- Noah Gragson “Crashes” Virtual Games Hosted by The Exceptional Foundation with Help from Talladega Superspeedway
- NASCAR announces revised May schedule as racing returns beginning at Darlington Raceway