For fans looking for a helpful lift around the mammoth 2.66-mile Talladega Superspeedway during its doubleheader NASCAR Playoff weekend, Oct. 12-14, the track’s Joyride golf cart transportation service offers the perfect solution.
Guests can utilize Joyride to avoid walking so they can feel energized for the epic weekend, headlined by Sunday’s 1000Bulbs.com 500 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Playoff event, which will serve as the second race (of three) in the Round of 12. The schedule also features Saturday’s Talladega 250 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Playoff race, where the field of championship-eligible drivers will be trimmed from eight to six when the checkered flag waves.
Joyride golf carts can seat up to five passengers at a time and transport them to and from almost any destination around Talladega Superspeedway’s nearly 3,000 acres of property (excluding GEICO West Park C). Joyride will run from 8 a.m. to midnight CDT each day starting Thursday (Oct. 11) through Sunday (Oct. 14) of race week, accommodating both visitors who wake up early and those who party late.
Fans can catch a ride by either calling (833) 654-RIDE (7433) or simply hailing down a cart, which will be specially marked with the Joyride logo across the windshield. Each trip will cost a minimum tip of $5 (per person, per ride) and only cash will be accepted.
In addition to the Joyride transportation program, NASCAR’s largest tri-oval will also continue to offer free tram and ADA shuttles free of charge throughout race weekend.
To order tickets and learn more information about all that Talladega Superspeedway has to offer, fans are encouraged to call (855) 518-RACE (7223) or log on to www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Ryan Blaney Completes Dramatic Last-Lap Pass in Overtime to Capture Photo Finish Victory in the GEICO 500
- GEICO 500 Postponed to Monday, June 22, at 2 PM CT Due to Weather at Talladega
- JUSTIN HALEY PULLS AWAY ON FINAL LAP TO WIN NASCAR XFINITY SERIES UNHINGED 300 AT TALLADEGA
- DOLLAR GETS BIG PAYDAY IN GENERAL TIRE 200 ARCA MENARDS SERIES RACE AT TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY
- Commander in Space: Astronaut Doug Hurley, 250 Miles Above Earth, to Give Command for Drivers to “Start Your Engines” for GEICO 500