TRAFFIC AND PARKING RECOMMENDATIONS
1. Make sure you study the route you want to take before coming to the speedway.
2. If traffic is backing up, consider taking alternate routes into the facility.
3. Try to carpool. If you have considered chartering a bus, keep in mind that we have special reserved parking for these vehicles.
4. All day parking on Talladega superspeedway is FREE!
5. Pay special attention to the 1E,2E,2N,3N,9W and 10W parking, as they have great access in and out.
It is a little farther of a walk to your seats than other lots, but you can exit after the race fairly easily.
6. There is no overnight parking in areas designated as Day Parking.
7. All Allison Grandstand ticket holders should park in the 6E or 7E lot.
8. Fans are welcomed to tailgate after the day’s events are concluded but all Day Parking lots must be cleared before dark,
or two hours after the track events have concluded.
9. TRAM Services:
• Tram Services are offered at various locations. These trams run during race weekend and are free of charge to guests
• GEICO West Park, Allison Grandstand and North Tunnel tram routes will run for one hour after the conclusion of the races on Saturday and Sunday. The GEICO Family Park and GEICO North Park will not run post race. Infield Guests may re-enter the infield following the Sunday race via North Tunnel Tram or walk through South Tunnel.
10. Starting at 8am on Saturday all traffic coming onto Speedway Boulevard from the WEST will be routed one way.
11. Following Saturday events during race weekend, traffic will be routed out westbound, one-way only. ALL traffic entering the track should do so from the East.
12. On Sunday at 7am, all lanes of traffic coming onto Speedway Boulevard from the EAST and WEST will be one-way.
13. North Day Parking lots will be open Sunday only!
INFIELD CROSS OVER GATE - GATE 9
Wednesday - Opens at 9:00am for 'DEGA Club Members Only! Load in for all others begins at approximately 5:00pm until approximately 9:30am Thursday.
Thursday - Will remain open until approximately 9:30am. Will re-open at approximately 1:30pm to 2:30pm and again after track activity concludes for the day until approximately 9:30am on Friday.
Friday - Will remain open until approximately 9:30am. Will re-open at approximately 7:00pm after track activity concludes for the day until approximately 9:00am on Saturday.
Saturday - Will remain open until approximately 10:30am. Will re-open at approximately 6:00pm after track activity concludes for the day until approximately 10:30am on Sunday.
Sunday - Gate V9 will remain open until approximately 10:30am until 2 hours following the completion of the Aaron's 499.
- 'DEGA Club Members always have priority load-in when the cross over gate opens.
- Opening and closing of Gate 9 is dictated by on track activity.
- Schedule is tentative and subject to change without notice.