Take a spin around Talladega Superspeedway in your own vehicle for a good cause!
Proceeds benefit 'Dega Gives: A Donor Advised Fund of the NASCAR Foundation
WHEN: Saturday, February 3 | 9 AM - 2 PM *Weather permitting*
PRICE: $50 per vehicle (cash or card) | No advance purchase; must be purchased at-track
- Four (4) laps paced at highway speed by TSS Emergency Services
- Participants must be 19 years of age or older to drive
- TSS will determine number of vehicles on the track at one time
- No passing allowed
- No vehicles allowed in/on top groove/lane of the track
- No motorcycles, RVs, tractor trailers, etc.
- Vehicles must be street-legal
- Participants must remain in the vehicle at all times once they enter pit road and track surface
- Participants or vehicles determined unsafe or unfit by TSS Emergency Services will not be allowed on the track
- Participants who do not abide by TSS rules and regulations will be removed from the track
Questions? Send us an an e-mail by clicking here.