TRAFFIC AND PARKING RECOMMENDATIONS
1. Make sure you study the route you want to take before coming to the speedway.
2. If traffic is backing up, consider taking alternate routes into the facility.
3. Try to carpool. If you have considered chartering a bus, keep in mind that we have special reserved parking for these vehicles.
4. All day parking on Talladega superspeedway is FREE!
5. Pay special attention to the 1E, 2E, 2N, 3N, 9W and 10W parking, as they have great access in and out. It is a little farther of a walk to your seats than other lots, but you can exit after the race fairly easily.
6. There is no overnight parking in areas designated as Day Parking.
7. Fans are welcomed to tailgate after the day’s events are concluded, but all Day Parking lots must be cleared before dark, or two hours after the track events have concluded.
8. TRAM Services:
• Tram Services are offered at various locations. These trams run during race weekend and are free of charge to guests
• GEICO West Park and North Tunnel tram routes will run for one hour after the conclusion of the races on Saturday and Sunday. The GEICO Family Park and GEICO North Park will not run post race. Infield Guests may re-enter the infield following the Sunday race via North Tunnel Tram or walk through South Tunnel.
9. Starting at 8:00 AM on Saturday all traffic coming onto Speedway Boulevard from the WEST will be routed one way.
10. Following Saturday events during race weekend, traffic will be routed out westbound, one-way only. ALL traffic entering the track should do so from the East.
11. On Sunday at 7:00 AM, all lanes of traffic coming onto Speedway Boulevard from the EAST and WEST will be one-way.
12. North Day Parking lots will be open Sunday only!
13. Paddock Club customers with Paddock Club parking passes should enter the infield through the North Tunnel under Turn 4.
TRAM SERVICE & TALLATAXI
ENTRY AND EXIT
Coming to TSS from the EAST, then after the race we are going...
ENTRY: The best route is to exit I-20 at Exit 173 Eastaboga and proceed west on Speedway Blvd. Lots 3N-5N and 1E-4E will provide the easiest exiting. Lots 1W-4W will also provide good parking, but it's a little longer in exiting.
EXIT: Exit by proceeding east on Speedway Blvd. Follow signs to I-20 East.
ENTRY: See EAST above.
EXIT: Exit by proceeding east on Speedway Blvd. Once you reach I-20, enter the Interstate going west toward Birmingham.
ENTRY: See EAST above.
EXIT: Exit by proceeding east on Speedway Blvd to CR 097 north to Hwy 78 east. Then either go north on CR 005 to Hwy 77 north or continue east on Hwy 78 to Hwy 202 into Anniston, then north on US Hwy 431.
ENTRY: See EAST above
EXIT: Exit by proceeding east on Speedway Blvd. Then take CR 005 south into Talladega. From Talladega you can choose a number of routes south.