ADMISSION GATE ENTRY POLICY
All Fans are allowed to bring in their own food and beverages to every racing event.
All Fans are allowed to leave and re-enter by showing their valid ticket or credential.
Smoking is not allowed in the seating areas. There are designated smoking zones throughout the grandstand concourse areas.
In order to provide everyone with a safe environment, the following policies will be in effect:
- All items brought through any Admission Gate will be subject to inspection.
- Talladega Superspeedway is not responsible for any lost or damaged items.
The following items are ALLOWED into the Stadium seating areas:
One soft sided bag or cooler that is no larger than 14 x 14 x 14 inches.
- Coolers of this size are typically branded to hold 24-36 cans of Coca-Cola or other beverages.
- Coolers may have a single wall removable plastic liner.
- Coolers may be packed with ice cubes or ice packs.
- Coolers with telescoping handles and wheels within the overall 14x14x14 dimensions are allowed.
- The only YETI cooler that currently meets our specifications to enter the grandstands is the Hopper Flip 12: http://yeti.com/hopper-flip-12-cooler/.
- Purses, camera cases, and diaper bags qualify as soft-sided bags.
One lightweight backpack or cinch bag that is no larger than 17 inches in length.
- The item can be solid or clear.
- Fans can bring in one cooler and one backpack.
- Backpacks with telescoping handles and wheels within the overall 17 inch dimensions are allowed.
Other ALLOWED items:
- Cameras, binoculars, scanners, and headsets.
- These items may be worn over the neck, on the belt, in a bag, or carried separately.
- iPads, tablets, and laptop computers.
- Selfie Sticks (Only factory made will be allowed)
- Personal cups and thermoses up to 64 oz. (i.e. YETI, RTIC, Ozark, S'well)
- Seat cushions without metal components and carried separately are allowed.
- Seat cushions with zippers or pockets will be reviewed on an individual basis.
- Blankets and additional clothing.
- Sunscreen, sunblock and bug spray in aerosol, gel or liquid forms.
- Cigarettes and lighters
- Flags are allowed, as long as they follow the guidelines:
- Flags may not obstruct another fan's view of the racing activities.
- No flag poles; only Nationality flags attached to a pencil-sized wooden stick are allowed.
The following items are NOT ALLOWED and MAY NOT be left around any Admission Gate:
There are no provisions for checking and holding items deemed inappropriate. Restricted items may not be left at or around the gate area. Items left unattended will be removed and discarded.
- Weapons (Firearms, knives, etc.) and all other items restricted by Local, State, or Federal laws.
- Fireworks, laser pointers, noise makers and air horns.
- Aerosols with the exception of sunscreen, sun block and bug spray.
- Umbrellas, flag poles, brooms, or any items of a similar description.
- Homemade Selfie Sticks
- Hard sided coolers (styrofoam, plastic, metal, etc.)
- Glass or ceramic of any kind.
- Tripods and monopods that are either solid or collapsible.
- Illegal substances of any kind.
- Seat cushions with metal components.
- Collapsible chairs
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV), also known as drones, for any purpose whatsoever, are not permitted on the premises. Track personnel may remove anyone using a UAV and confiscate the UAV until the event is over.
- Frisbees, balloons, beach balls, or any other projectile.
- Skateboards, hover boards, skates, or bicycles.
- Obscene or indecent clothing.
- Dry Ice
- Any soft sided coolers, bags, backpacks or containers larger than the allowable size.
- YETI products that do not meet the specifications outlined above.
- All other items may be refused after being deemed inappropriate or unsafe at the discretion of management.
Any of the above items are subject to change without notice.
To expedite entrance into the facility, Guests are encouraged to follow these procedures:
- Arrive at the Gates as early as possible.
- Guests without carry-in items are encouraged to go directly to and use the TSS Express Lanes at each Entrance Plaza
- Have your bags open prior to inspection.
- Bring your items in a clear bag to speed up the checking process.