CODE OF CONDUCT
To ensure a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all guests at Talladega Superspeedway, the following code of conduct has been established. Each guest is responsible to:
- Show respect to all guests, Speedway employees and their property
- Follow all instructions of Speedway personnel.
- Comply with all local, state and federal law while on the Speedway property.
- Refrain from:
- Sitting in a reserved seat without the appropriate ticket
- Unruly, disruptive, verbally abusive, threatening or illegal behavior
- Foul, abusive or obscene language, gestures, acts, signs or their display on clothing
- Displaying any item that could impede sightlines, the event broadcast or on-track competition or contains inappropriate, controversial, prejudicial, obscene or offensive symbols, slogans, language or imagery
- Throwing objects within the stadium or onto the racing surface
- Possession of items not allowed for gate entry
- Intoxication to the point of impairment or resulting in irresponsible behavior risking yourself or other guests
- Fighting, taunting, harassing or threatening other guests
- Attempting to interfere with on-track competition
- Observe no smoking in all seating areas, inside the entry plaza admission gates, on the North Deck, in the elevator and general concourse areas. Smoking is only permitted in marked areas of the concourses and North Deck
- Comply with all published infield & outside camping rules
- All persons entering the Speedway are subject to reasonable search to protect the safety of the public and to ensure compliance with this Code of Conduct
- Items intended for sale or trade may not be brought onto Speedway property, including the parking lots, without a written agreement with the Speedway
- The unauthorized resale of tickets in, on or around the Speedway property is not permitted under any circumstances. Persons caught selling tickets in violation may have their tickets and their right to future tickets to the Speedway revoked. To avoid using counterfeit or stolen tickets, please purchase tickets through authorized Speedway ticket outlets only
Speedway management reserves the right to amend these items and has final determination in what is included in each.
Guests are responsible for their own behavior and the behavior of guests who they have provided admissions to. If Speedway staff or Law Enforcement personnel need to respond to and intervene on any of the above prohibited behaviors, those found to be in violation of this Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund. Violations may result in the loss ticket renewal privileges to future events and/or arrest.
With your help, every guest will have a positive and memorable experience while visiting Talladega Superspeedway.