FAN EXPERIENCE CENTERS
Fan Information/Fan Experience Center are positioned at several different locations throughout the facility:
O.V. Hill South Grandstand Section L
HC3 handicapped parking lot adjacent to Entrance Plaza Three (3)
Entrance Plaza One (1)
HC1 ADA accessible parking area
- Several location throughout our Day Parking Lots
Child identification bracelets are available at the Fan Information/Guest Experience Centers. These bracelets help identify children in the event of separation from their parents or group.
For more information, call Guest Services at 256-761-4976.
DISABLED GUEST INFORMATION
If you have any questions about disabilities services or other fan amenities that the track provides, please do not hesitate to ask a member of our staff, visit our Fan Information/Fan Experience Centers located throughout the property during events, or call Guest Services at 256-761-4976.
Tram service is offered at various locations around Talladega Superspeedway property. These trams run during race weekends and are free of charge to our guests.
- North Tunnel Tram providing infield access and exit operates Thursday through Sunday during event
weekend 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (or one hour following completion of track activity).
- Reserved South Park, West Park, North Park and Infield Trams operate Friday through Sunday during event weekend. Tram service begins at 8 a.m. each day during the event weekend.
- West Park, Infield and North Tunnel Trams will run for one hour after the conclusion of the events on Saturday and Sunday. Reserved South Park and North Park Trams will not operate post event on Saturday and Sunday of event weekend.
GOLF CART POLICY
Golf carts or other approved vehicles used on the Talladega Superspeedway property are permitted for business purposes only. No personal use is allowed for any reason.
- Permitted golf carts for business purposes must be registered (including provision of insurance) with Talladega Superspeedway and must display the yearly ISC or official event registration credential on the golf cart at all times.
- Permitted golf carts must be driven by a licensed person over the age of 19.
- No one under the influence of alcohol may operate a golf cart. No consumption of alcohol is permitted in the cart. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in any powered vehicle, except for outside commercial delivery purposes only.
- Persons with disabilities are permitted to use purpose-built, single-person electric conveyance vehicles (ECVs). A GOLF CART IS NOT CONSIDERED AN ECV. These vehicles will not require a registration credential.
Violation of these regulations will result in the golf cart being impounded in the impound lot located behind the security building for the remainder of the event weekend and possible expulsion of the operator from the property. Talladega Superspeedway reserves the right to remove anyone found not complying with these guidelines. These guidelines were not created to diminish your experience at Talladega Superspeedway, but were created as a means of ensuring and increasing enjoyment at Talladega Superspeedway. Please be kind and respect others around you.
Golf Carts will not be permitted in specified locations beginning one hour before the race and for one hour following the race.
24-HOUR HOTLINE & TEXT MESSAGING SERVICE
Talladega Superspeedway is proud to announce a 24-hour Security Hotline. In case of emergency or in need of service assistance, you can call 256-761-4877.
We have also established a text-message based communication system in the grandstands. Simply text: TSSFAN <space> your issue/need & your current location to: 69050 Text Service is 8am-8pm Tuesday through Sunday of race week only. Note: Standard SMS rates apply.
Please call 911
Security Office: 256.761.4877
Guest Services Office: 256.761.4976
Animal Medical Center
19 Quintard Ave
Anniston, AL 36201
Logan Martin Vet Clinic
1220 Martin Street S.
Pell City, AL 35125
Dr. Dale Lowry
923 North Street E.
Talladega, AL 35160