FAN EXPERIENCE CENTERS
Fan Information/Fan Experience Center are positioned at several different locations throughout the facility:
O.V. Hill South Grandstand Section L
HC3 handicapped parking lot adjacent to Entrance Plaza Three (3)
Entrance Plaza One (1)
HC1 ADA accessible parking area
- Several location throughout our Day Parking Lots
Child identification bracelets are available at the Fan Information/Guest Experience Centers. These bracelets help identify children in the event of separation from their parents or group.
For more information, call the Fan Info Hotline at 256-761-4976.
DISABLED GUEST INFORMATION
If you have any questions about disabilities services or other fan amenities that the track provides, please do not hesitate to ask a member of our staff, visit our Fan Information/Fan Experience Centers located throughout the property during events, or call Guest Services Dispatch at 256-761-4768.
DISABILITY TRANSPORT: Please expect extended waiting times. The number of companion riders may vary depending on size of cart and number of disabled guests needing cart service. This is a FREE service COURTESY of Talladega Superspeedway. Please no tipping. Shuttle service will not operate approximately one houre before the race and for one hour following the race in specified locations. Should a disabled guest need transportation from a location other than one of our designated pick up locations, a family member or companion is welcome to visit one of the Guest Services Fan Information Booths or contact our Disabled Cart Dispatch at 256.761.4768 to request transportation. Due to the high volume of requests received at various times, it is not guaranteed that transportation can be arranged from a location that is not one of our designated pick up spots.
Tram service is offered at various locations around Talladega Superspeedway property. These trams run during race weekends and are free of charge to our guests.
- North Tunnel Tram providing infield access and exit operates Thursday through Sunday during event
weekend 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (or one hour following completion of track activity).
- South Park, West Park, North Park and Infield Trams operate Friday through Sunday during event weekend. Tram service begins at 8 a.m. each day during the event weekend.
- West Park, Alabama Gang Superstretch, Infield and North Tunnel Trams will run for one hour after the conclusion of the events on Saturday and Sunday. South Park and North Park Trams will not operate post event on Saturday and Sunday of event weekend.
To ensure everyone in the grandstand area has a fun-filled Talladega Superspeedway experience, the following guidelines are enforced:
- SAFETY Policy- Prohibited, Restricted and Allowed Items
- All items brought through the gate areas are subject to inspection. Guests without any carry-in items are encouraged to go directly to and use the TSS express lanes at each Entrance Plaza.
- The track is not responsible for any items left at the gates or along the track fence line. All items left unattended will be removed and disposed of. No item can be chained to or fastened to the fence line in any manner.
- Items such as binoculars, radio scanners, cameras, and seat cushions are allowed in the grandstands. Seat cushions with non-soft components will be reviewed on an individual basis.
- A lightweight backpack or day pack, no larger than 17 inches in length is permitted. Soft-sided coolers or bags are allowed into the grandstands provided they fit the required size: 14"x14"x14" or 2,700 cubic inches. ONLY ONE SOFT-SIDED COOLER OR BAG ALLOWED PER TICKET HOLDER. The soft-sided cooler may contain ice.
- Food & Beverages are allowed past the gates.
- Firearms, fireworks, and items restricted by Local, State, or Federal laws will not be permitted.
- Glass containers, thermos, insulated cups, umbrellas, folding chairs, baby seats, strollers, and steel metal stadium seats will not be permitted. Flags are acceptable for admission, provided they are not attached to poles and do not obstruct other fans' viewing of racing activities. No flag poles of any type will be allowed in the grandstands.
- Roller blades will not be permitted. Fireworks, firearms, and weapons are not permitted on Speedway property. VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED. Domestic pets are not permitted in the grandstands.
GOLF CART POLICY
Golf carts or other approved vehicles used on the Talladega Superspeedway property are permitted for business purposes only. No personal use is allowed for any reason.
- Permitted golf carts for business purposes must be registered (including provision of insurance) with Talladega Superspeedway and must display the yearly ISC or official event registration credential on the golf cart at all times.
- Permitted golf carts must be driven by a licensed person over the age of 19.
- No one under the influence of alcohol may operate a golf cart. No consumption of alcohol is permitted in the cart. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in any powered vehicle, except for outside commercial delivery purposes only.
- Persons with disabilities are permitted to use purpose-built, single-person electric conveyance vehicles (ECVs). A GOLF CART IS NOT CONSIDERED AN ECV. These vehicles will not require a registration credential.
Violation of these regulations will result in the golf cart being impounded in the impound lot located behind the security building for the remainder of the event weekend and possible expulsion of the operator from the property. Talladega Superspeedway reserves the right to remove anyone found not complying with these guidelines. These guidelines were not created to diminish your experience at Talladega Superspeedway, but were created as a means of ensuring and increasing enjoyment at Talladega Superspeedway. Please be kind and respect others around you.
Golf Carts will not be permitted in specified locations beginning one hour before the race and for one hour following the race.
Tips to avoid Carbon Monoxide poisoning when using generators:
- Never use a generator inside RVs, tents, trailers, or similar areas, even when using fans or opening doors and windows for ventilation. Deadly levels of carbon monoxide can quickly build up in these areas and can linger for hours, even after the generator has shut off.
- Follow the instructions that come with your generator. Locate the unit outdoors and far from RVs, tents, trailers, doors, windows, and vents that could allow carbon monoxide to come indoors.
- Get fresh air right away if you start to feel dizzy or weak.
- Never store fuel for your generator in RVs, tents, or trailers. Gasoline, propane, kerosene and other flammable liquids should be stored outside of these areas in properly labeled, non-glass safety containers. Do not store them near a fuel-burning appliance, such as a natural gas water heater.
- Before refueling the generator, turn it off and let it cool down. Gasoline spilled on hot engine parts could ignite.
24-HOUR HOTLINE & TEXT MESSAGING SERVICE
Talladega Superspeedway is proud to announce a 24-hour Security Hotline. In case of emergency or in need of service assistance, you can call 256-761-4877.
Need help? Send a text message to 69050!
- Type TSSFAN <space>
- Type in your issue or need along with your location
- Press send
Text Service is available 8:00am-6:00pm Thursday through Sunday of race week only.
Note: Standard SMS rates apply.
Please call 911
Security Office: 256.761.4877
FAN INFO HOTLINE
Thursday - Sunday :: 8am - 6pm
Animal Medical Center
19 Quintard Ave
Anniston, AL 36201
Logan Martin Vet Clinic
1220 Martin Street S.
Pell City, AL 35125
Dr. Dale Lowry
923 North Street E.
Talladega, AL 35160
WISE ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTIONS:
Pit Stop Ice
Southern Cruzin RV
Minton's Auto & Truck