Qualifications to be a 'DEGA Club member are the following:
- Account holder purchased multi-day (Saturday & Sunday) grandstand tickets for the Fall 2014 GEICO 500 weekend or purchased Infield Camping for the Fall 2014 GEICO 500 weekend.
- Account holder renews multi-day (Saturday & Sunday) grandstand tickets and/or Infield Camping for the 2015 Alabama 500 Weekend by the renewal deadline of June 12, 2015.
- Account holders must renew the 2015 Alabama 500 Weekend tickets that appear on the renewal forms within the renewal time period. Account holders who enroll in any of our payment plans during the renewal period are considered renewed and eligible for 'DEGA Club membership. Additionally, any customers that renew during the renewal period and upgrade or relocate seats during the designated period are eligible for ‘DEGA Club membership.
'DEGA CLUB BENEFITS
Members of the 'DEGA Club will receive a variety of benefits that are specific to certain areas throughout the facility during race week, including: 1) ‘DEGA Club hardcard, 2) early entry to campgrounds, 3) express entry through entrance plaza gates, 4) infield access on Friday & Saturday nights (after track activity has concluded) and 5) Saturday morning appreciation party featuring a Driver Q&A Session. Detailed information is below.
‘DEGA Club Hardcards
All ‘DEGA Club members will receive a ‘DEGA Club Hardcard. Account holders will receive an equal number of hardcards to the Saturday & Sunday grandstand tickets or 5-Day Infield Admissions on your account as of June 27, 2015.
- Example 1: Purchasing 8 tickets to the Alabama 500 & 8 tickets to the Fred’s 250 equals 8 ‘DEGA Club hardcards.
- Example 2: Purchasing 8 tickets to the Alabama 500 & 4 tickets to the Fred’s 250 equals 4 ‘DEGA Club hardcards.
- Example 3: Purchasing one (1) Infield Camping spot will receive two (2) 5-Day Infield Admission tickets; this account holder will receive two (2) ‘DEGA Club hardcards. If this account holder purchases three (3) additional 5-Day Infield Admission tickets prior to June 27, 2015, he/she will receive three (3) additional ‘DEGA Club hardcards for a total of five (5) hardcards.
IMPORTANT: Only tickets and infield admissions purchased on or before June 27, 2015 will be eligible for ‘DEGA Club hardcards. No Exceptions will be made to this policy.
Infield Camping Members (including the Alabama Gang Superstretch) Receive:
(Farmer Motorhome Overlook, Allison Motorhome Ridge, Frontrunners Club I & II, Talladega Blvd, Eastaboga Blvd, GEICO Grounds Red, GEICO Grounds Orange, GEICO Grounds Green, GEICO Caveman Campgrounds Blue and GEICO Caveman Campgrounds Yellow)
- 'DEGA Club hardcard
- Early Entry to Infield Camping on Wednesday of race week starting at 9 am. Staging for load-in will open at 6 am Wednesday.
- Express Entry to Infield Camping areas Wednesday - Saturday.
- For Early Entry on Wednesday morning and Express Entry after the initial Wednesday morning load-in, ‘DEGA Club members must display an Infield Camping placard and present your valid 'DEGA Club hardcard to track staff to direct you to the 'DEGA Club staging lines. Once the track crossover gates open, the 'DEGA Club lines will enter before the other infield customers.
Ticket Holders Receive:
(Grandstands, Towers & Concourse seats)
- 'DEGA Club hardcard
- Express entry at the Entrance Plazas through the 'DEGA Club identified gates.
- FREE Infield Admission after track activity concludes on Friday and Saturday of race weekend. Infield entry options:
- walking through Gate 9 (located on the backstretch near turn 3)
- walking through the South Tunnel (under Turn 2, open Friday and Saturday till 8 pm)
- riding the tram through the North Tunnel (under Turn 4, open till 6 pm).
Ticket Holder Members in Overnight Camping Parks Receive:
(Champion's Corner, Winner's Walk I & II, Legends Lane, South Park Reserved, Pecan Grove, GEICO West Park A & B, GEICO North Park, GEICO South Park and GEICO West Park C)
- 'DEGA Club hardcard
- Early Entry to campgrounds on Monday morning of race week at 9:00am
- To gain Early Entry into all Overnight Camping Parks, members must display a camping placard and present a valid ‘DEGA Club hardcard to track staff upon entering.
- Please also note that Sunday (Sprint Cup Series) race tickets are required to camp on Talladega Superspeedway property.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the following terms and conditions about the 'DEGA Club.
- 'DEGA Club membership is a year to year offer by Talladega Superspeedway.
- No substitute benefits or exchanges.
- Ticket purchases must be made from the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office or approved vendors to meet 'DEGA Club requirements.
- 1 Sunday grandstand ticket & 1 Saturday Grandstand ticket or 1 infield admission = 1 'DEGA Club hardcard. Hardcards will be issued to grandstand customers based on this formula.
- All benefits provided are subject to Talladega Superspeedway policies and procedures.
- For consideration which Holder acknowledges, Holder expressly agrees that Tickets and other admissions materials:
- Obtained from sources other than Talladega Superspeedway or its affiliates may be lost, stolen, or counterfeit, and in such cases will not be honored. Tickets may not be resold at a price higher than printed on the ticket. Tickets may not be resold for any price on Speedway property.
- Should be kept in a safe place as you would money or traditional rickets. Talladega Superspeedway L.L.C. is not responsible for any inconvenience cause by unauthorized duplication. In the event that duplicate copies appear at gates or in the grandstands, Talladega Superspeedway L.L.C. reserves the right to refuse entry to all ticket holders and may credit the original purchaser the face value of the ticket which will constitute full remuneration. The event date and time are subject to change without notice.
- May not be used for advertising, promotions (including contests, sweepstakes or giveaways) or other trade purposes, without the prior express written consent of Talladega Superspeedway L.L.C.