NEWS FROM 'DEGA NATION
- Local Celebrity Judges Named for 12th Annual Alabama Wild Game Cook-Off at Talladega Superspeedway Saturday, March 4
- Center Stage(s)! Talladega Superspeedway Yet Again in Spotlight of NASCAR as Track Announces Stage Lengths as Part of New 2017 Format Enhancement
- Talladega Superspeedway is Excited to Name Jake Carlisle as New Director of Ticketing
- Talladega Superspeedway Part of International Speedway Corporation’s (ISC) New Multiyear, Multi-Track Digital Media Partnership with Ingenuity Sun Media (ISM)
- The Charlie Daniels Band Set for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, May 6
KEN PATTERSON INFIELD MEDIA CENTER
Race Weekend Hours:
Thursday - Opens at 7:00 AM
Friday - Opens at 6:00 AM
Saturday - Opens at 6:00 AM
Sunday - Opens at 6:00 AM
Please see our credential guidelines for information on attending and covering our events. If you have further questions, please contact the Public Relations Department by calling 256.315.4583 or by mail at P.O. Box 777, Talladega, AL 35161.
Requests must be submitted on company letterhead by the Sports Director or Sports Editor and include the names and duties of those working the event. Fax and email requests are not accepted. Deadline for requests is 4 weeks prior to the event.
Requests should be submitted to: Public Relations Department, Talladega Superspeedway, 3366 Speedway Blvd., Talladega, AL 35160. A confirmation will be sent once the request has been processed.
Credentials will be issued only to working media, not spouses, relatives or guests.
CREDENTIAL OFFICE HOURS
Race Weekend Hours:Wednesday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Thursday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday - 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday - 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sunday - 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Talladega Superspeedway is proud to support various fundraising efforts of non-profit organizations and the tremendous work they do in as many ways as possible. Unfortunately, due to the volume of requests we receive, we are unable to donate to every non-profit organization.
To apply for a donation, click here to download this form, fill out completely and mail to:
Attn: Donation Requests
3366 Speedway Blvd.
Talladega, AL 35160
Each TSS Donation Request Form may be accompanied by a one-page attachment on official business letterhead. Requests submitted without the TSS Donation Request Form will not be accepted. You are encouraged to submit further documents and information regarding your event or non-profit organization to TSS.
- A 501-C3 form must be attached to your request. Please include a copy of the proper form verifying the tax exempt number when applying.
- Due to the overwhelming number of requests each year, all submissions will be reviewed, however, every request cannot be approved.
- If your request is approved, TSS will contact you per you contact information with instructions for receiving your donation. If you filled out a form and your request is denied, you will receive no notification. If you have heard back from us by 3-4 weeks, your request has been approved.
- Expect processing time of between 3-4 weeks upon receiving your request.
- Phone calls or emails regarding donation requests will not be accepted.
- We do not grant donation requests for events and fundraisers held for one person or family.
- Requests must be received at least 90 days before the race
- Requests need to be received at least 30 days prior to your charity event.
- Talladega Superspeedway must limit donations to one per year for each organization.
- Please keep in mind, submitting a request does not guarantee a donation.
Thank you for considering Talladega Superspeedway as a contributor to your event. We thank you for the work that you do and wish you the absolute best in your charitable and fundraising efforts.
LOCAL MRN AFFILIATES
Tune into your local MRN Affiliate