NEWS FROM 'DEGA NATION
- Talladega Superspeedway, Birmingham Business Alliance Host “Business of NASCAR” Event; Panelists Include Helton, Childress
- Fans Can Take Personal Car Around Talladega Superspeedway; Part of “Fan Track Drive” to Benefit the American Red Cross July 26
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Favorite Bill Elliott Among Five Legends Named to Prestigious 2015 NASCAR Hall of Fame Class
- Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway Outcompetes All 2014 NASCAR Weekends
- Hamlin Wins Aaron’s 499 for His First Career Victory at Talladega Superspeedway
KEN PATTERSON INFIELD MEDIA CENTER
Race Weekend Hours:
Thursday - Opens at 7:00 a.m.
Friday - Opens at 6:00 a.m.
Saturday - Opens at 6:00 a.m.
Sunday - Opens at 6:00 a.m.
Please see our credential guidelines for information on attending and covering our events. If you have further questions, please contact the Public Relations Department by calling (256) 315-4556 or by mail at P.O. Box 777, Talladega, AL 35161.
Requests must be submitted on company letterhead by the Sports Director or Sports Editor and include the names and duties of those working the event. Fax and email requests are not accepted. Deadline for requests is 4 weeks prior to the event.
Requests should be submitted to: Price Mason, Public Relations Coordinator, Talladega Superspeedway, 3366 Speedway Blvd., Talladega, AL 35160. A confirmation will be sent once the request has been processed.
Credentials will be issued only to working media, not spouses, relatives or guests.
CREDENTIAL OFFICE HOURS
Race Weekend Hours:Wednesday - 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday - 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday - 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday - 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday - 6 a.m. - 2 p.m
LOCAL MRN AFFILIATES
Tune into your local MRN Affiliate