NEWS FROM 'DEGA NATION
- Talladega Superspeedway Ensures Compliance Through IMAGE Partnership
- Talladega Native Robert Weaver, Known as "Ice Cream Man," and the Inaugural Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award Winner, Passes Away
- Winn-Dixie Partners with Talladega Superspeedway and Introduces Race Fans to the Winn-Dixie 300 Set for May 2015
- Keselowski Wins The GEICO 500; Keeps Sprint Cup Title Hopes Alive
- Peters Claims Victory In fred’s 250 Camping World Truck Series Race
KEN PATTERSON INFIELD MEDIA CENTER
Race Weekend Hours:
Thursday - Opens at 7:00 a.m.
Friday - Opens at 6:00 a.m.
Saturday - Opens at 6:00 a.m.
Sunday - Opens at 6:00 a.m.
Please see our credential guidelines for information on attending and covering our events. If you have further questions, please contact the Public Relations Department by calling (256) 315-4583 or by mail at P.O. Box 777, Talladega, AL 35161.
Requests must be submitted on company letterhead by the Sports Director or Sports Editor and include the names and duties of those working the event. Fax and email requests are not accepted. Deadline for requests is 4 weeks prior to the event.
Requests should be submitted to: Public Relations Department, Talladega Superspeedway, 3366 Speedway Blvd., Talladega, AL 35160. A confirmation will be sent once the request has been processed.
Credentials will be issued only to working media, not spouses, relatives or guests.
CREDENTIAL OFFICE HOURS
Race Weekend Hours:Wednesday - 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday - 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday - 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday - 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday - 6 a.m. - 2 p.m
LOCAL MRN AFFILIATES
Tune into your local MRN Affiliate