NEWS FROM 'DEGA NATION
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Back Forty Beer Company Paddock Club Offers Prime Spot For fred's 250 Powered by Coca-Cola
- 10th Annual Laps for Life Blood Drive Set for September 11 at Talladega Superspeedway
- Drive a Little, Save a Lot with Hotel Rooms Booked Through DEGARooms.com for Talladega Superspeedway Events, Oct. 23-25
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Drivers to Meet Young Race Fans at Talladega Superspeedway Saturday, Oct. 24
- The Biggest Meatball In Racing On The Menu Again At Talladega Superspeedway
KEN PATTERSON INFIELD MEDIA CENTER
Race Weekend Hours:
Thursday - Opens at 7:00 a.m.
Friday - Opens at 6:00 a.m.
Saturday - Opens at 6:00 a.m.
Sunday - Opens at 6:00 a.m.
Please see our credential guidelines for information on attending and covering our events. If you have further questions, please contact the Public Relations Department by calling (256) 315-4583 or by mail at P.O. Box 777, Talladega, AL 35161.
Requests must be submitted on company letterhead by the Sports Director or Sports Editor and include the names and duties of those working the event. Fax and email requests are not accepted. Deadline for requests is 4 weeks prior to the event.
Requests should be submitted to: Public Relations Department, Talladega Superspeedway, 3366 Speedway Blvd., Talladega, AL 35160. A confirmation will be sent once the request has been processed.
Credentials will be issued only to working media, not spouses, relatives or guests.
CREDENTIAL OFFICE HOURS
Race Weekend Hours:Wednesday - 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday - 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday - 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday - 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday - 6 a.m. - 2 p.m
LOCAL MRN AFFILIATES
Tune into your local MRN Affiliate