NEWS FROM 'DEGA NATION
- Veterans Sadler, Smith Hope to Fend Off XFINITY Series Young Guns in Hopes of another Talladega Superspeedway Winn-Dixie 300 Win
- The Biggest Meatball in Racing Meets the Biggest Track in NASCAR
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Back Forty Beer Co. Paddock Club Offers Prime Location, Amenities to Winn-Dixie 300
- NASCAR Hall of Famer Bill Elliott Relives History of NASCAR’s Greatest, Improbable Comeback Victory - 1985 Winston 500 at Talladega Superspeedway
- Bowyer, Blaney & Hall of Famer Wallace Join Talladega Superspeedway’s Pre-Race Q&A Session at GEICO 500 May, 3
KEN PATTERSON INFIELD MEDIA CENTER
Race Weekend Hours:
Thursday - Opens at 7:00 a.m.
Friday - Opens at 6:00 a.m.
Saturday - Opens at 6:00 a.m.
Sunday - Opens at 6:00 a.m.
Please see our credential guidelines for information on attending and covering our events. If you have further questions, please contact the Public Relations Department by calling (256) 315-4583 or by mail at P.O. Box 777, Talladega, AL 35161.
Requests must be submitted on company letterhead by the Sports Director or Sports Editor and include the names and duties of those working the event. Fax and email requests are not accepted. Deadline for requests is 4 weeks prior to the event.
Requests should be submitted to: Public Relations Department, Talladega Superspeedway, 3366 Speedway Blvd., Talladega, AL 35160. A confirmation will be sent once the request has been processed.
Credentials will be issued only to working media, not spouses, relatives or guests.
CREDENTIAL OFFICE HOURS
Race Weekend Hours:Wednesday - 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday - 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday - 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday - 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday - 6 a.m. - 2 p.m
LOCAL MRN AFFILIATES
Tune into your local MRN Affiliate