If you are part of a Non-Profit, School, or Church group and you are looking for a new way to raise funds, Talladega Superspeedway has the answer for you!
We are currently seeking new groups to participate within the Guest Services Department here at Talladega Superspeedway. We are currently looking for groups to fill a variety of positions such as Ushers, Gate Staff, and Tram Operations Staff. These are all great opportunities for your group to maximize profits and be a part of the action. TSS will provide your group a fun, fast-paced, and exciting environment to reach your fundraising goals!
What we ask of your group:
- That everyone knows that they are not only representing Talladega but their group as a whole.
- Dedicated to all our guests needs for the length of the contracted shift.
- Provide the best possible customer service to our guests.
- Have Fun! You get the opportunity to make your group money at a race track, how cool!
Listed below are the answers to a few of our most commonly asked questions. This information will give you an overview of our program and what you need to know to get your organization involved in the events at Talladega Superspeedway.
What does my group need to get started?
- Fantastic, committed, hardworking volunteers who are at least 16 years of age.
- Proof that your organization is a non- profit, tax exempt organization as defined in Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Lastly, a designated group leader, in charge of the entire group.
What positions will my group be able to volunteer for? How much can my group earn?
Your group has an opportunity to volunteer as Ushers, Gate Staff (Bag Checkers/Ticket Scanners), or Tram Staff. Pay is determined by the position your group works but ranges from $50-$60 per person per shift worked. Pay incentives are possible for those groups that bring their quoted number of volunteers or over their quoted number.
Do you provide training?
YES! We here at Talladega, we strive to have the best possible event staff so we will work with your group to arrange training sessions so you can best serve our guests. If group members do not complete the training, they are unable to work.
How do we get involved?
Ryan Medley, Manager of Guest Services
Click here to e-mail Ryan
Call Ryan at 256.761.4747