ALABAMA GANG SUPERSTRETCH
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Camping Safety Tips
Generators / Heaters:
- Never use a generator or portable heater inside recreational vehicles, tents, trailers, or similar areas, even when using fans or opening doors and windows for ventilation.
- Deadly levels of carbon monoxide can quickly build up in these areas and can linger for hours, even after the generator or heater has been shut off.
- Follow the instructions that come with your generator or heater. Locate the unit outdoors and far from recreational vehicles, tents, trailers, doors, windows and vents that could allow carbon monoxide to come indoors.
- Get fresh air right away if you start to feel dizzy.
- Never store fuel for your generator or heater in recreational vehicles, tents or trailers. Gasoline, propane, kerosene and other flammable liquids should be stored outside of these areas in properly labeled, non-glass safety containers. Do not store them near a fuel-burning appliance, such as a natural gas water heater.
- Before refueling the generator or heater, turn it off and let it cool down. Gasoline spilled on hot engine parts could ignite.
General rules for camping on TSS property
- All motorhomes and vehicles must be parked within your assigned spot (if applicable).
- Fire lanes must be open at all times. Vehicles blocking lanes established by TSS will be towed at owner's expense.
- All vehicles must be parked in spaces.
- Quiet Time will be enforced from Midnight to 6:00 AM in designated areas. Speakers and generators must be turned off during Quiet Time.
- All internal and external sound systems must be maintained at a reasonable level and must be facing inward towards your camping spot.
- State and Talladega County Health Department rules must be obeyed. No dumping waste or wastewater onto the ground or into holes on TSS property.
- Illegal activities that violate the rules and policies of TSS are considered grounds for immediate removal from the premises. Tickets, passes and admissions will be confiscated and are non-refundable.
- TSS is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable environment for all guests in attendance. We ask for your cooperation by adhering to all TSS rules and policies while always respecting the rights of other guests. TSS reserves the right to change rules at any time.
*If you are found in violation of TSS rules, you will be subject to further disciplinary action.
Review the rules of the campground, including any designated Quiet Times.
Keep your pets on a leash at all times and remember to clean up after them. Please respect your neighbor’s space and make sure your pets do as well.
Put all trash in the proper receptacle. Small self-contained campfires are allowed.
Only burn wood and paper in campfires. NO glass, metal or aluminum cans in campfires. Bring your own firewood. Do not cut firewood from Talladega Superspeedway property.
Please respect your neighbor’s space and don’t cut through campsites, walk around campsites.
Don’t leave valuables unattended or doors unlocked.
Please report campground issues to the campground host or security guard as soon as possible.
Most sites are reserved.
If you are having trouble locating your campsite, please ask a staff member for assistance.