The Spring 2017 GEICO 500 Weekend Renewal Deadline was December 2, 2016.
Payment Plans: Spread out your payment by using one of our PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS.
Payment Plan Breakdown:
HALF NOW, HALF LATER PAYMENT PLAN:
1st Payment Due December 2, 2016
2nd Payment Due February 4, 2017
4-PART PAYMENT PLAN:
1st Payment Due December 2, 2016
2nd Payment Due January 7, 2017
3rd Payment Due February 4, 2017
4th Payment Due March 4, 2017
Payment Plan Terms
Renewal orders must be received by December 2, 2016 in order to be eligible for payment plan options.
This offer is valid using VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express ONLY. Checks or money orders ARE NOT accepted with either payment plan option.
If payment is denied at any stage of the payment plan, the entire payment will be required immediately. No refund of full or partial payments. Tickets will not be distributed until full payment is made (for customers who selected 'Print at Home', once your order is paid in full, you will receive an email with the 'Print at Home' instructions).
A Travel Guard Ticket Secure Insurance Plan can help cover your ticket investment, offset expenses from travel mishaps and provide you with emergency travel assistance. To learn more about the benefits of purchasing a Travel Guard Ticket Secure insurance plan, please go to www.travelguard.com/isc.
*RENEWALS MUST BE RECEIVED BY DECEMBER 2, 2016 IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS.*
UPGRADES & RELOCATIONS
Renewal Guest Relocation Period: January 4-6, 2017
- January 4: Infield Camping
- January 5: Outside Camping & Ticket Holders
- January 6: All Camping & Ticket Holders
All 2017 Spring Weekend ticket holders are able to upgrade or relocate between 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Central Time.
RENEW YOUR TICKETS ONLINE
2. Enter your EMAIL ADDRESS (this can be found in the upper right hand side of your renewal application).
3. Enter PASSWORD and click LOGIN. If you forgot your PASSWORD, please click on “I’ve forgotten my password” and follow the directions.
4. Click on UPDATE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION under PERSONAL SETTINGS.
Verify Contact Information and update phone numbers and email address as needed.
Verify Billing Information and update Credit Card Information as needed.
5. Click SUBMIT to update Personal Information.
6. Click on VIEW MY RENEWALS under PENDING RENEWAL ORDERS.
7. Click RENEWAL DETAILS for the renewal id # under the renewal requests area.
8. Click RENEW SELECTED TICKETS to begin processing your renewal order.
9. Verify BILLING & SHIPPING INFORMATION and click PURCHASE NOW to continue.
10. Click CONFIRM ORDER to complete your renewal order and process payment.
11. Once you have submitted your payment and your order is complete, please print the confirmation page for your records.
QUESTIONS? Call 877.Go2.DEGA!
All sales and seat assignments are considered final.
DEADLINE - DECEMBER 2
Renewal Deadline is December 2, 2016!
Questions? Call 877.Go2.DEGA Now!
Renewal Guest Benefits
Must renew tickets or camping by December 2, 2016 to receive the following:
- Infield camping priority entry on Wednesday morning
- Access to the Big One on the Blvd Friday Night Parade and Infield Party (must RSVP at a later date)
- Opportunity to win VIP experiences and prizes for the new 2017 Fan Rewards Program
- No per ticket fees on orders places prior to January 9, 2017
- Free grandstand access on Friday for Infield Camping guests with infield wristband