SATURDAY JUST GOT BIGGER!
A one-of-a-kind pre-race experience is now available for Saturday, April 27!
The pre-race area near pit road opens at 8:00 AM! You must have a Saturday Pre-Race Pass accompanied by a Saturday ticket/wristband for entry.
Our Saturday Pre-Race Pass ($25 for both adults and kids) gets you closer to the action in "pit alley" to experience:
- NASCAR Xfinity Series teams prep for qualifying and the MoneyLion 300
- NASCAR Xfinity Series cars on track for qualifying at 9:10 AM
- NASCAR Xfinity Series Open Garage from 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- The first 300 fans lined up with a Saturday Pre-Race Pass can take a stroll through the garage to see the teams, cars and haulers. This is a limited, first come, first served experience.
- Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Open Garage from 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- The first 300 fans lined up with a Saturday Pre-Race Pass can take a stroll through the MENCS garage to see the teams, cars and haulers. This is a limited, first come, first served experience.
Following qualifying for the MoneyLion 300, walk down pit road to access the front of stage area at the start-finish line for NXS Driver Intros.
Again, please note that the Open Garages listed are on a first come, first served basis. There are only 300 spots available for each.
SATURDAY PRE-RACE PASS ACCESS
Access to the pre-race area begins at 8:00 AM. Before Driver Introductions begin at approximately 11:30 AM, you will be allowed to walk on pit road to the stage area at the start-finish line. Pit road is closed while there is on-track activity.
For pre-race access beginning at 8:00 AM, all guests who are not infield campers must enter via the North Tunnel tram:
- Located outside of Turn 4, the tram will take you to outside of the access gate I-20B near the NXS garage beginning at 7:45 AM.
- After Driver Intros have concluded, you will exit the infield through the grandstand crossover gates
- If you must leave the infield prior to Driver Intros, you will take the tram back through the North Tunnel
- Tram access to the infield concludes when Driver Intros begin
Infield guest information:
- You may enter through gate I-20B, which is located behind Gatorade Victory Lane and near the NXS Garage
- You may return to the infield after Driver Intros via the same gate I-20B. You must wear your infield wristband at all times or you will be forced to exit through the grandstand crossover gates.
No coolers, food or beverages are allowed. Please remember this is a work area.
We cannot guarantee that there will be any drivers/crew members available for autographs or photography during this time.
Pre-race access is time, weather and schedule permitting.