For the first time Talladega Superspeedway is giving fans the chance to receive VIP Front Stage access to the Saturday Night Infield Concert (Oct. 12), headlined by Alabama native and country music artist Riley Green, during its NASCAR Playoffs doubleheader weekend, Oct. 11-13.
With the all-new Concert VIP package, fans will get the chance to be up in front and closer than ever before to the concert stage on Saturday night, plus take in all the action-packed racing on Sunday for the 1000Bulbs.com 500 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Playoff event. The rockin’ package is just $99 and includes the following:
- One (1) VIP Front Stage Saturday Night Infield Concert Pass – standing room only. Entry for fans with this pass will be at the concert VIP entrance, right side of the stage and located on Speed Street (runs parallel to Talladega Blvd.).
- One (1) reserved seat in the Lincoln Grandstand near Turn 4 for the 1000Bulbs.com 500 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race on Sunday, Oct. 13. It will be the second race in the Round of 12 in the series playoffs.
Fans should act fast as there is a limited quantity available. For more information or to purchase, simply visit here. Those who have already purchased a ticket to the 1000Bulbs.com 500 are eligible to upgrade to the Concert VIP package for $50 by calling 855-518-RACE (7223). To purchase a front stage access pass, fans must have a Sunday ticket or weekend infield admission. General admission entry to the concert is FREE to ALL Sunday ticket holders and infield guests.
The Saturday Night Infield Concert festivities, located at the intersection of Eastaboga and Talladega Blvds., are scheduled to start at 7 p.m. CDT. It kicks off after the running of the Sugarlands Shine 250 NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series race and Foodland/Food Giant Qualifying for the 1000Bulbs.com 500. The Sugarlands Shine 250 also has playoff implications as it will serve as the first race in the Round of 6 in the Gander Truck Series Playoffs, the final round before the Championship 4 finale.
For more information about the Saturday Night Infield Concert, the 1000Bulbs.com 500, or the Sugarlands Shine 250, visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 855-518-RACE (7223).
Talladega Superspeedway is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year along with Transformation – The Talladega Superspeedway Infield Project presented by Graybar. Phase II of the project featuring the one-of-a-kind Talladega Garage Experience, which will allow fans to be immersed into the sport of NASCAR like never before, is set for its debut during the NASCAR Playoffs weekend. Fans can learn more about the project and view the progress 24/7 via the construction cam by visiting www.talladegasuperspeedway.com/transformation. For all things on the Talladega Garage Experience, log onto www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 855-518-7223 (RACE).
- TSS Unveils New Kids Coloring Board for One-of-a-Kind Talladega Garage Experience
- Hot Country Knights to Headline TSS’s Saturday Night Infield Concert, April 25
- Baker, First to Break 200-mph Barrier at TSS, Among 2020 NASCAR Hall of Fame Class
- The “Big One on the Blvd.” Returns with Blasts from the Past!
- Mourning the Loss of John Ray, Whose Patriotic Salute Made Him Legend at TSS