In honor of Talladega Superspeedway’s 50th anniversary event, NASCAR’s “Super” Superspeedway, which opened its doors in Alabama in 1969, announced today a special ticket package that includes a “$69” ticket for the 1000Bulbs.com 500 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series event (Oct. 13) and a commemorative 1969 ‘Dega T-shirt.
The $69 ticket and T-shirt package, which is offered for a limited time, gives fans the opportunity to experience the most competitive racing on the planet while decked out in official ‘Dega swag. To take advantage, fans can visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com/1969 or call 855.518.RACE (7223). The 50th anniversary package includes the following:
- One (1) Lincoln Grandstand Ticket (between the exit of Turn 4 and the entrance to pit road) for the 1000Bulbs.com 500, the second event in the Round of 12 in the series playoffs.
- Anyone holding a Sunday ticket will also have access to the traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert featuring Alabama native and country artist Riley Green.
- One (1) commemorative, one-of-a-kind 50th anniversary Talladega Superspeedway T-shirt.
Fans must present their ticket(s) and T-shirt Voucher(s) at the Main Ticket Office during regular race week operating hours in order to redeem their shirt. For fans who have already purchased a ticket to the 1000Bulbs.com 500 and would like to add the T-shirt to their existing order can call 855.518.RACE (7223) to purchase a T-shirt directly. This exclusive 50th anniversary T-shirt will not be sold onsite during race weekend or online at PitShopGear.com, fans must purchase directly from the track. It is available to package purchasers and existing ticket holders only.
The 1000Bulbs.com 500 will be part of the NASCAR Playoffs doubleheader weekend (Oct. 11-13) that will also feature the Sugarlands Shine 250 for the NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series, a staple at the historic track since 2006. The Talladega tradition began on September 14, 1969, when the track – then known as Alabama International Motor Speedway – hosted its first NASCAR premier series event with Richard Brickhouse coming home the winner in a winged Dodge built for speed.
In addition to celebrating 50 Years of Speed, the culmination of Transformation – The Talladega Superspeedway Infield Project presented by Graybar will occur this October and will allow fans to be immersed into the sport of NASCAR with the one-of-a-kind Talladega Garage Experience (TGE). It will feature “up-close” access, interactive attractions and enhanced amenities and will offer FREE Wi-Fi presented by Xtreme Concepts, Inc. Fans with a TGE admission will also be treated to incredible $4 or less Value-Priced Concessions (with the exception of the $9 Big One Meatball). For more information on Transformation, visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com/transformation.
- NASCAR Racing Experience at Talladega this Weekend for Final Time in 2019
- Throwback in Modern World, Ryan Blaney Wins Thrilling 1000Bulbs.com 500
- 1000Bulbs.com 500 Postponed Until Monday at 1 p.m.
- Chase Elliott Takes Busch Pole Award for 1000Bulbs.com 500 at Talladega
- Honorary Officials Announced for Talladega’s Doubleheader Playoffs Weekend