Unbelievable, mind-blowing lower-priced, tasty menu concession items starting at $2 will be part of the all-new Talladega Garage Experience, which will have its anticipated Grand Opening this October 11-13 as part of an exciting NASCAR Playoff doubleheader weekend at Talladega Superspeedway.
Coming off one of its most exciting race weekends ever in the 50-year history of the 2.66-mile venue where Chase Elliott captured his first career Talladega triumph in Sunday’s GEICO 500, the track will offer an array of delicious food and refreshing beverages in various locations of the Talladega Garage Experience – at only $2, $3 and $4. The one-pound "Big One" Meatball inside the Experience will be $9 while other "specialty" items will be named later.
Here’s a snapshot of the value pricing of menu items in the Talladega Garage Experience (Visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com/TGE for full listing of menu items):
- Hot Dog, Fry Cup, 20 oz. Coca-Cola Products, 16.9 oz. Dasani Water, Coffee & Cocoa
- 16 oz. Beer, Hamburger/Cheeseburger, BBQ Sandwich, Fried Bologna Sandwich, Talla-Mento Dogwich, Sausage, Nachos, Pretzels, Peanuts, Candy
- Bill France Burger, Bill France BBQ Sandwich, Bill France Hot Dog, Philly Cheesesteak, Chicken Tenders & Fries, Loaded Philly Kettle Chips, Sugarlands Shine and Other Mixed Drinks
The low-priced concessions menu items are just some of the many things that will be offered in the Talladega Garage Experience, which will be the culmination of Transformation – The Talladega Superspeedway Infield Project presented by Graybar. The Talladega Garage Experience will allow fans to be immersed into the sport of NASCAR and the world’s largest and greatest track like never before. And, with the incredible low menu pricing, it puts an exclamation point on the family/fan friendly experience, which will have over 140,000 square feet of social and engagement areas (complete with Wi-Fi presented by Xtreme Concepts).
With the Talladega Garage Experience, families will enjoy the best racing on the planet with the 1000Bulbs.com 500 (Oct. 13) for the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series and Sugarlands Shine 250 (Oct. 12) for the Gander Outdoors Truck Series, be under the same roof that houses the race cars, teams and drivers as they prep the machines for the track. Single-day admission pricing for the Talladega Garage Experience is: Friday ($29), Saturday ($55) and Sunday ($89) while 2-day (Saturday-Sunday) option is $129 and 3-day is $149.
The Talladega Garage Experience is part of Phase II of Transformation, which will also include more than 200 new infield RV spaces (complete with water and electrical hookups) along the inside of the Alabama Gang Superstretch, as well as the all-new Pit Road Club, which will tower above pit road. The process of demolishing many of the pre-existing structures in the facility’s infield begins this week to make way for the Talladega Garage Experience, with an expedited construction timeline to follow, ensuring that all new amenities are prepared for fans’ arrival in October.
Fans can learn more specifically about construction aspects of the Transformation project by visiting www.talladegasuperspeedway.com/transformation. For ticket information on the track’s NASCAR doubleheader playoff weekend, and all things on Transformation and the Talladega Garage Experience, log onto www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 855-518-7223 (RACE).
- Gettin’ ‘DIRT’Y at ’Dega! Transformation Infield Project Construction Progress Report
- France Conducts First TSS Premier Series Race Without Issues, Despite Driver Walkout
- Richard Childress - in Famous Black No. 3 - to Lead Field to Green at ’Dega
- Bowman and Hemric Added to Lineup for the Fan Q&A Session Prior to 1000Bulbs.com 500
- TSS and Clyde May’s Whiskey Extend Partnership, Introduce Clyde May’s Courtyard