TALLADEGA, AL – Talladega Superspeedway’s spring triple-header weekend (May 5-7) is more than just three days of unrivaled track action, it’s NASCAR’s Party Capital, which fans can experience all week. Track officials are eliminating that "case of the Mondays" feeling for eager campers by offering Early Entry on Sunday, April 30 to access all three of Talladega Superspeedway’s free campgrounds for only $50.
Just outside the 2.66-mile mammoth venue fans have a unique opportunity unlike any other on the NASCAR circuit – FREE camping in North Park, South Park and West Park C Campgrounds with the purchase of a GEICO 500 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series ticket. Early Entry passes give loyal campers in those select areas the chance to gain an extra day and be the first to lay claim to some of the best spots on Talladega’s nearly 3,000 acres of property.
For the low price of $50, campers will be able to drive off Speedway Blvd to quickly start setting up their choice real estate to have a week full of fun on the sacred grounds of NASCAR’s Most Competitive venue. Early Entry into the free camping parks will begin Sunday, April 30, at 12 noon until 5 p.m. CDT.
Early Entry passes for each individual tent or RV campsite will be on sale in advance by calling 855.518.RACE, as well as on the campground’s opening Sunday. Talladega Superspeedway’s triple-header weekend (May 5-7) consists of the General Tire 200 for the ARCA Racing Series, the Sparks Energy 300 for the NASCAR XFINITY Series, and the GEICO 500. Don’t miss out on advanced pricing for tickets, as it ends this Friday, April 7.
- Construction Underway for Premium Infield RV Area Near Talladega’s Start-Finish Line
- Talladega’s Andy McWilliams Settling into New Role as Vice President of Operations
- All Tickets On-Sale Today for Talladega’s Springtime Tripleheader Weekend, April 26-28
- Walls Going Up as Talladega's New Oversized Vehicle Tunnel Continuing to Take Shape
- Santa Claus Came to Town to Get Update on New Oversized Vehicle Tunnel Construction