Talladega, AL - Fans who want an up-close, ultra-convenient day parking spot which will allow them a shorter, quicker entry to the grandstands for Talladega Superspeedway’s Sparks Energy 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series and GEICO 500 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series events, May 6-7, now have a great opportunity with the track’s new Parking Upgrade options.
The upgrades, which consists of “Preferred” and “VIP Experience” lots, are located behind the frontstretch grandstands. They are easily accessible and give fans the opportunity to arrive to the track on race days on their time frame, knowing they have a guaranteed spot just a short hop, skip, jump or walk away from NASCAR’s Most Competitive venue. The Upgrade Parking options include:
Preferred Regular Parking:
- Pre-Purchase or Race Day (Cash Only) – Saturday Only: $10.00 / Sunday Only: $20.00
- 2-Day Savings Package (Pre-Purchase Only) - $20 total; Saturday: $5.00 / Sunday: $15.00
VIP Experience Parking:
- Pre-Purchase Only – $50.00
CLICK HERE TO PRE-PURCHASE OR CALL 855.518.RACE.
“Fans who prefer to park and quickly get to all the exciting festivities on race day, we now have the perfect options to easily experience it all,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “Requests have kept coming over the years for the addition of reserved parking lots with guaranteed closer grandstand access. Both the new Preferred and VIP Experience Parking areas will now provide that opportunity, and at a reasonable price.”
In addition to the new Parking Upgrades, Talladega continues to offer a multitude of other day parking areas for free. In addition to providing tram services on certain areas of the property, TallaTaxi, which was introduced last fall as part of patron transportation, will be in effect for the May weekend. Fans can call or text a pickup request, or flag down one of the unmistakable black and yellow checkered carts during the weekend.
Click here to learn more.
- Talladega’s Andy McWilliams Settling into New Role as Vice President of Operations
- All Tickets On-Sale Today for Talladega’s Springtime Tripleheader Weekend, April 26-28
- Walls Going Up as Talladega's New Oversized Vehicle Tunnel Continuing to Take Shape
- Santa Claus Came to Town to Get Update on New Oversized Vehicle Tunnel Construction
- Lyn St. James’ Record-Setting Thunderbird Now on Display at the IMHOF