Enjoy Talladega Superspeedway from Crew Member Vantage Point; Pre-Race Pit Pass Offered to Experience Race Day Prep, Red Carpet
TALLADEGA, AL – Want to see Talladega Superspeedway from a crew member’s perspective with access to pit road and other pre-race activities? Fans now have the chance to do just that with the Pre-Race Pit Pass – for the Aaron’s Dream Weekend, May 2-4, at NASCAR’s Most Competitive track.
For only $50 (admission ticket required) fans with the Pre-Race Pit Pass can stroll pit road on the morning of Sunday, May 4, before the running of the Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series event. Walking among the crews as they prepare for the battle ahead, Pre-Race Pit Pass holders will experience the sights and sounds as anticipation mounts for one of NASCAR’s most spectacular events.
As a part of race day prep, the Pre-Race Pit Pass allows access to the see the Sprint Cup Series drivers, crew chiefs, team owners, celebrities and NASCAR officials walk the Red Carpet to the mandated drivers meeting, where race procedures and protocol will be explained.
“Witnessing a race from the grandstands at NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track is a sporting experience that’s unrivaled at any event, and being down in the pits before the race starts puts an exclamation point on it,” said Grant Lynch, Talladega Superspeedway Chairman. “Getting to see the cars up close and watching the drivers as the make their way to the Driver’s Meeting are all part of race day at Talladega Superspeedway that can be attained with the Pre-Race Pit Pass.”
The $50 Pre-Race Pit Pass goes in effect on Sunday from 8 am until 11 am for the Sprint Cup event. To purchase, simply log onto www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
Additionally, fans can upgrade their experience for $25 more with the Pit Pass Upgrade. Get up close with NASCAR’s gladiators and take in Driver Introductions at the start-finish line, and see some of the sports personalities conduct a question/answer session that morning from the stage. Now those are memories that will last a lifetime.
After time spent on Pit Road it will feel great settling into Talladega’s roomy and comfortable 21 and 22-inch wide chairback seats. And, new for the 2014 Aaron’s Dream Weekend, is the addition of Sprint Vision video boards that are four times the size of previous ones, placed along the frontstretch to provide views of the whole track to every seat in the house.
NASCAR returns to Talladega Superspeedway in 2014 with the Aaron’s Dream Weekend, which is set for May 2-4. The NASCAR Nationwide Series and ARCA Racing Series will take to the track on Saturday, May 3 while NASCAR’s Sprint Cup Series machines take the green flag on Sunday, May 4. For ticket information, log onto www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Fans Representing 17 Countries, 49 States Set to Attend GEICO 500, Sparks Energy 300 and General Tire 200 This Upcoming Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Two-Round Qualifying Format Returns Saturday to Talladega Superspeedway for The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series GEICO 500 & NASCAR XFINITY Series Sparks Energy 300
- Grant Enfinger Inducted into the IMHOF ARCA Wall of Champions; Calls Shots for Fellow Alabama Native Bret Holmes in General Tire 200 ARCA Event Friday at Talladega Superspeedway
- Defending NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion Kyle Busch Looks to Build on Strong Resume at Talladega Superspeedway During This Weekend’s GEICO 500
- Gear Up at the Fanatics NASCAR Trackside Superstore While at Talladega Superspeedway This Weekend