Advanced Price Tickets To Aaron’s Dream Weekend On Sale Today; Savings Include $10 Off Regular Pricing Plus Kids Free Options
Celebrate Dale Jr.’s Daytona 500 Victory with Special Talladega “Two for $88” Package
TALLADEGA, AL – After Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s thrilling Daytona 500 victory Sunday, all eyes have shifted to NASCAR’s biggest, baddest and most competitive race track—Talladega Superspeedway—for The Aaron’s Dream Weekend, May 2-4. And, several savings opportunities begin today!
A special Dale Jr. “Two for $88” ticket package (named for the No. 88 car Dale Jr. drives) and Advanced Price tickets to the Aaron’s Dream Weekend go on sale today—Monday, February 24. Fans who choose to buy early benefit from savings in nearly every seating area at the track and the opportunity to score a free weekend FanVision rental as well.
Sunday’s Daytona victory makes Earnhardt Jr.—the only driver in history to win four consecutive NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races at Talladega—a prohibitive favorite for the Aaron’s 499. In honor of NASCAR’s Most Popular Driver, Talladega Superspeedway is offering fans the incredible $88 deal for two Anniston frontstretch grandstand tickets to the Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race—a total savings of $52. Earnhardt Jr., who has won the Aaron’s 499 twice in his career (2002-03), most recently was a runnerup at Talladega Superspeedway last October.
In addition to the Earnhardt Jr. Package, other great deals are available today:
- Advanced Pricing on all seating options until April 3, featuring $10 saving on regular pricing for all Sunday tickets and $5 on all Saturday tickets.
- For the first time at Talladega, kids 12 and under sit for free in every section of the grandstands on Saturday and in multiple locations on Sunday. The remaining locations are reduced a minimum of $50 for Sunday kids’ tickets.
- Purchase any Two-Day Tower ticket package for Saturday and Sunday and receive $10 off during the Advanced Price period. A free FanVision rental will be included with the purchase, which gives fans all the track action and more in a digital handheld device.
Action-packed racing extends throughout the weekend with the ARCA Racing Series International Motorsports Hall of Fame 200, the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series race and NASCAR’s new “group” qualifying for the Aaron’s 499 on Saturday (May 3). The weekend concludes with the Aaron’s 499 on Sunday (May 4). Friday will be a full day of activity with practice sessions for all three series, plus group qualifying for the Aaron’s 312 and ARCA event.
“Our fans can witness Dale Jr. attempt to win his second superspeedway race on the schedule—the Aaron’s 499—with unbelievable pricing options,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “We have the exceptional ‘Two for $88’ package, plus Advanced Price tickets now available with astonishing savings. No other track offers kids free options like we do. These are great reasons to visit Talladega in May, but the biggest reason of all is that a race at NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track is unlike anything else you’ve ever experienced. Buy your tickets now to save money and get the best seats in the house for this memorable weekend.”
The last time a driver won the season-opener and then went on to win in the Aaron’s 499 was six-time Sprint Cup Champion Jimmie Johnson in 2006. Other drivers to pull off the feat include: Jeff Gordon (2005), Davey Allison (1992), Bill Elliott (1985), Cale Yarborough (1984), Buddy Baker (1980) and Pete Hamilton (1970).
With hundreds of acres of free camping, brand new large Sprint Vision video boards positioned along the frontstretch, and the greatest infield party in NASCAR for the Saturday Night Infield Concert, there will be no reason to miss out on the BIGGEST event of the year. On the track, thanks to NASCAR’s new Championship format and its emphasis on winning, Talladega’s unpredictability will be amplified this year, with all 43 drivers battling it out to the finish for a chance to make it in the year-end Chase for the Sprint Cup.
NASCAR returns to Talladega Superspeedway in 2014 with the Aaron’s Dream Weekend, which is set for May 2-4. The NASCAR Nationwide Series and ARCA Racing Series will take to the track on Saturday, May 3 while NASCAR’s Sprint Cup Series machines take the green flag on Sunday, May 4. For ticket information, log onto www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Talladega Superspeedway Honors its Latest Winner With “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package for Alabama 500
- Talladega Superspeedway Nominated for USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice “Best NASCAR Track”
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Exciting GEICO 500 & Winn-Dixie 300 Weekend to Be Seen Through Lenses of 100,000 Cameras
- Fan-Favorite Dale Earnhardt Jr. Wins GEICO 500 For First Talladega Superspeedway Victory in 11 Years
- Logano Emerges From Pack on Final Lap to Win Wild Winn-Dixie 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Talladega Superspeedway