2014 Talladega Superspeedway Fan Advisory Network Team
TALLADEGA, AL – Talladega Superspeedway has selected 20 race fans to serve as members of the 2014 Talladega Superspeedway Fan Advisory Network (TSS FAN). The TSS FAN will continue to focus on creating constructive dialogue with the Talladega Superspeedway administration team, helping to make a better racing experience for all fans.
“We are excited to welcome the 2014 Talladega Superspeedway FAN members,” said track Chairman Grant Lynch. “Our goal is to use this team of dedicated race fans to help guide us in making improvements to our facility that will benefit all fans who attend our event weekends. Their input is indispensible, and we look forward to working with the new team this year.”
The new TSS FAN members, from 10 different states, will serve a one-year term which includes the Aaron’s Dream Weekend May 2-4, and the Talladega 500 weekend October 17-19.
2014 TSS Fan Members
- Linda Mitchell - Gahanna, OH
- Chace Oliver - Piedmont, AL
- Jon Mickley - Haughton, LA
- Melissa Harris - Haleyville, AL
- David Ivey - Piedmont, AL
- Dean Adelmund - Jackson, MO
- Andrea Harrell - Pine Bluff, AR
- Michael Randick - Birch Run, MI
- Ron Frazier - Montgomery, AL
- Juana Corbin - Ashville, AL
- Christina Humphries - Anniston, AL
- John Lovvorn Jr. - Albertville, AL
- Brad Sims - Delta, AL
- Norman Barnes - Wynne, AR
- Leslie Stoddard - Irondale, AL
- Rebecca Combs - Senoia, GA
- Sherrie Perry - New Market, AL
- Diane Lund - Charlotte, NC
- Leigh Carroll - Murfreesboro, TN
- Don Adelmund - Milwaukee, WI
NASCAR returns to Talladega Superspeedway in 2014 with the Aaron’s Dream Weekend, which is set for May 2-4. The NASCAR Nationwide Series will take to the track on Saturday, May 3 while NASCAR’s Sprint Cup Series machines take the green flag on Sunday, May 4. For ticket information, log onto www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- New Qualifying Format for Talladega Superspeedway’s GEICO 500 and Winn-Dixie 300
- Hotty Toddy, Gosh Almighty!
- “Unrestricted” VIP Package Offers Fans Unmatched Access To Talladega Superspeedway's GEICO 500/ Winn-Dixie 300
- “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package Back by Popular Demand for Talladega Superspeedway’s GEICO 500, May 3
- ARMY National Guard Preforms Tradition at Talladega Superspeedway with Seven-Mile Foot March