NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track Offers Spirited Holiday Package for Aaron’s Dream Weekend
Give the Gift of ‘Dega and Save Over 40%
TALLADEGA, AL – Talladega Superspeedway announced today a $95 Holiday Package for the 2014 Aaron’s Dream Weekend (May 2-4) that features a ticket to the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series race, Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race and a weekend FanVision rental.
The package, valued at $165, is available throughout the holiday season and is the perfect gift for NASCAR fans and their families. To purchase the package log on to: www.talladegasuperspeedway.com/holiday.
“We are offering up unbelievable savings this holiday season with a 2014 Aaron’s Dream Weekend ticket package that puts money back in the pockets of the most loyal fans in NASCAR,” said Talladega Chairman Grant Lynch. “Give your loved ones the gift of ‘Dega and secure a seat at the biggest and baddest racetrack in the world.”
Talladega Superspeedway Holiday Package Includes:
- One (1) Lincoln Grandstand Ticket for Sunday, May 4
- One (1) Lincoln Grandstand Ticket for Saturday, May 3
- One (1) Weekend FanVision Rental
The FanVision controller included in the package puts fans inside the racing action with the live race broadcast, eight in-car cameras, instant replays and detailed driver stats and bios right in the palm of their hand.
NASCAR returns to Talladega Superspeedway in 2014 with the Aaron’s Dream Weekend, which is set for May 2-4. The NASCAR Nationwide Series will take to the track on Saturday, May 3 while NASCAR’s Sprint Cup Series machines take the green flag on Sunday, May 4. For ticket information, log onto www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Center Stage(s)! Talladega Superspeedway Yet Again in Spotlight of NASCAR as Track Announces Stage Lengths as Part of New 2017 Format Enhancement
- Talladega Superspeedway is Excited to Name Jake Carlisle as New Director of Ticketing
- Talladega Superspeedway Part of International Speedway Corporation’s (ISC) New Multiyear, Multi-Track Digital Media Partnership with Ingenuity Sun Media (ISM)
- The Charlie Daniels Band Set for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, May 6
- Cars Have Officially Hit the Track at Talladega Superspeedway in Anticipation of the Exciting 2017 Season