NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Drivers to Sign Autographs at Talladega Superspeedway on Friday, Oct. 18
TALLADEGA, AL -- The Camping World RV Sales 500 Weekend kicks off this Friday, Oct. 18, and one of the first events slated for the action packed weekend is the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series autograph session. The autograph session will feature 20 of the top drivers from the series and will be available to all fans who acquire wristbands for the event. The drivers signing autographs on Friday will be competing in the fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race on Saturday Oct. 19.
Fans will need to pick up wristbands before the session at the main Guest Services Office located at OV Hill South Grandstand Section L. Each fan that has wristband will be guaranteed a spot in the autograph line. Fans that do not have wristbands will be allowed in line and will be able to get autographs if time allows. The autograph session will run from 2:15 pm to 3:00 pm.
The 20 drivers who are scheduled to appear at the autograph session are James Buescher, Jeb Burton, Brendan Gaughan, Joey Coulter, Timothy Peters, John Wes Townley, German Quiroqa, Ryan Blaney, Ross Chastain, Sean Corr, Dakoda Armstrong, Miguel Paludo, Max Gresham, Bryan Silas, Mason Mingus, Jennifer Jo Cobb, Darrell Wallace Jr., Brennan Newberry, Ron Hornaday Jr. and Caleb Holman
Drivers Jeb Burton, Timothy Peters and Darrell Wallace Jr. (ranked fourth, sixth and ninth in the points standings, respectively) both recently participated in a tree planting event in Birmingham, AL to help promote the upcoming truck race at Talladega as well as the NASCAR Green initiative.
“One of the often overlooked highlights of the fall race weekend is the truck series autograph session, where fans get the chance to be face to face with some of NASCAR’s future stars,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “The drivers of the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series are all very down to earth people who love getting to interact with fans on a personal level. Fans who are here on Friday do not want to miss this chance to get some autographs.”
Driver participation and number of autographs is subject to change and without notice. Neither NASCAR, Inc., nor any of its affiliates are sponsors of this promotion.
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway October 18-20, 2013 for the Camping World RV Sales 500 Weekend, which also features the fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race. For tickets and information visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. Be a part of ‘Dega Nation by checking out www.facebook.com/TalladegaSuperspeedway or on Twitter @TalladegaSuperS. This is more than a race…This is Talladega!
- Fans Representing 17 Countries, 49 States Set to Attend GEICO 500, Sparks Energy 300 and General Tire 200 This Upcoming Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Two-Round Qualifying Format Returns Saturday to Talladega Superspeedway for The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series GEICO 500 & NASCAR XFINITY Series Sparks Energy 300
- Grant Enfinger Inducted into the IMHOF ARCA Wall of Champions; Calls Shots for Fellow Alabama Native Bret Holmes in General Tire 200 ARCA Event Friday at Talladega Superspeedway
- Defending NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion Kyle Busch Looks to Build on Strong Resume at Talladega Superspeedway During This Weekend’s GEICO 500
- Gear Up at the Fanatics NASCAR Trackside Superstore While at Talladega Superspeedway This Weekend