Talladega Superspeedway Fan Advisory Network Taking Applications for 2014 Membership
TALLADEGA, AL – Beginning Friday, November 1 through Friday, December 6, Talladega Superspeedway’s Fan Advisory Network, also known as TSS FAN, will be taking applications from fans who would like to join the esteemed committee to share their observations and make suggestions on how the track can continue to improve the Talladega Superspeedway event experience.
TSS FAN was started in 2010 and has been an invaluable resource ever since for the TSS administration to communicate directly with the most important part of Talladega--the loyal fans. The goal is to identify, discuss and make proactive recommendations that will benefit fans who attend Talladega Superspeedway events.
“Working with the Fan Advisory Network has given us a wealth of information that has helped us improve our overall event experience for guests,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “We look forward to welcoming the next group of FAN members and listening to their input.”
The topics for discussion will not be limited to traditional facility improvements, but will encompass a fan's total interaction with Talladega Superspeedway, starting with the purchase encounter all the way through attendance of an event, including all of the service interaction with the fan in between. The suggestions made by the TSS FAN are used to help the track staff stay up-to-date with what a typical race fan expects from their experience while at NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track.
All applications must be downloaded, completed, and mailed to Talladega Superspeedway in order to be considered. Applications can be found at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com/tssfan. Completed applications should be mailed to the following address: Talladega Superspeedway, Fan Advisory Network, PO Box 777, Talladega, AL 35161. Applications must be received no later than December 6, 2013.
FAN committee members will begin their duties in January 2014. Members will be asked to meet during each event weekend and participate in two teleconferences during the year.
The committee will consist of 20 members and is collected from a demographic and geographic cross-section of fans. Members in office will serve the two NASCAR race weekends (May & October) at Talladega in 2014 before new members will be chosen for 2015.
NASCAR returns to Talladega Superspeedway in 2014 with the Aaron’s Dream Weekend, which is set for May 2-4. The NASCAR Nationwide Series will take to the track on Saturday, May 3 while NASCAR’s Sprint Cup Series machines take the green flag on Sunday, May 4. For ticket information, log onto www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
- Joey Logano Wins CampingWorld.com 500 for His Third Straight NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Victory
- Eric Church, Blake Shelton, Toby Keith, Kid Rock, Hank Williams, Jr., Billy Currington, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Lee Brice, Martina McBride, Gary Allan, Tyler Farr and Many More at First-Ever Dega Jam Music Festival at Talladega Superspeedway, July 1-3, 2016
- Late Pass Propels Peters to Second Straight NASCAR Camping World Truck Series fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola Win at Talladega
- Jeff Gordon Captures Pole Position for CampingWorld.com 500, His Final Race at Talladega Superspeedway
- Championship Hopes Loom This Weekend at Talladega’s CampingWorld.com 500 & fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola