Sperry Named Director of Partnership Sales for Talladega Superspeedway
TALLADEGA, Ala. – Chris Sperry was named today as the Director of Partnership Sales for Talladega Superspeedway. Sperry will lead the track’s Sales and Marketing team starting today, November 1.
Sperry, a graduate of Clemson University (1994) and Georgia State University College of Law (1999), brings 10 plus years of business and marketing skills to NASCAR’s Most Competitive track. During this time, Sperry has served as the Sponsorship and Event Marketing Manager for Maserati North America, Vice President of Sales for Road Atlanta, and Senior Manager of Business Development for Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
“I am very excited to be a part of the Talladega family,” said Sperry. “I look forward to working with our existing partners and growing our brand in the marketplace. We have a great team in place, two great events and an experience that is unmatched in NASCAR. After all, this is Talladega.”
As the new Director of Partnership Sales, Sperry will be planning and directing business development efforts for Talladega Superspeedway, as well as developing plans and programs to support the speedway’s sales and revenue objectives. Sperry will now be the primary contact with ISC’s Partnership Sales and Marketing department.
“We are thrilled to have Chris join the Talladega team, with a track record of exceptional success and growth throughout his career,” said Grant Lynch, Talladega Superspeedway Chairman. “He brings with him many years of experience and a strong skill set in the field of sponsorship marketing and will definitely be an asset for us moving forward into the 2014 season.”
Sperry joins the track, which is gearing up for Aaron’s Dream Weekend starting May 2nd and culminating in the Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race on Sunday, May 4th. Tickets for the weekend (ARCA 250, Aaron’s 312 and Aaron’s 499) can be purchased online at the track’s website, talladegasuperspeedway.com, or by calling 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
- Center Stage(s)! Talladega Superspeedway Yet Again in Spotlight of NASCAR as Track Announces Stage Lengths as Part of New 2017 Format Enhancement
- Talladega Superspeedway is Excited to Name Jake Carlisle as New Director of Ticketing
- Talladega Superspeedway Part of International Speedway Corporation’s (ISC) New Multiyear, Multi-Track Digital Media Partnership with Ingenuity Sun Media (ISM)
- The Charlie Daniels Band Set for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, May 6
- Cars Have Officially Hit the Track at Talladega Superspeedway in Anticipation of the Exciting 2017 Season