Dale Jr. to Appear in the Talladega Experience
TALLADEGA, AL – And then there were two. Dale Earnhardt Jr., the only driver in the history of Talladega Superspeedway to capture four consecutive NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race victories at the 2.66-mile venue, will join defending Series Champion Brad Keselowski in the driver lineup for the Talladega Experience during the upcoming Aaron’s Dream Weekend, May 3-5.
This year’s crop of drivers is shaping up to be one of the best in years, and even more of NASCAR’s finest will be announced to join Dale Jr. and Keselowski in the Talladega Experience in the coming weeks. The Talladega Experience is a fun, one-of-a-kind fan hospitality event unrivaled by any other in the sporting world.
“Talladega has always been a special place,” said Dale Jr., who has won two Aaron’s 499’s at Talladega. “The fans there are really passionate about racing. I enjoy watching them probably as much as they enjoy watching us, because Talladega fans seem to set the bar when it comes to expressing their passion. I look forward to seeing them again in May, and I hope for a good turn-out at the Talladega Experience.”
In addition to driver appearances, guests of the Talladega Experience are treated to unlimited catering and beverages, up-close and personal access to driver question and answer sessions, pre-race pit road tours, track access during driver introductions, VIP parking, event souvenirs, and more. Additional drivers to appear in the Talladega Experience will be announced in the near future. Keselowski, the defending Sprint Cup Series titlist and reining Aaron’s 499 champ, got his big break in NASCAR driving for Dale Jr.’s Nationwide team in 2007.
“What a dynamic duo we have for our first two drivers for the finest hospitality venue in motorsports,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “Dale Jr. has a lot of history at our place and the fans love him here. We are thrilled that our fans can see Dale Jr. and hear what he has to say about the racing at Talladega. There just isn’t a better way to enjoy race day at ‘DEGA than with this exclusive opportunity within the Talladega Experience.”
The Talladega Experience is designed for the FAN, with the ultimate goal of providing each guest with a world-class experience and memories to last a lifetime. The package, which must be accompanied by a Frontstretch Grandstand or Tower ticket, is $145 and can be purchased by calling 877-Go2-DEGA or visiting www.talladegasuperspeedway.com. Be sure to inquire about the track’s additional Dale Jr. opportunity, the “Two for $88” ticket package, in recognition of his strong start to the 2013 season.
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway May 3-5 for the Aaron’s Dream Weekend. Experience the excitement as the superstars of NASCAR attempt to tackle the high-banks of ‘DEGA at 200 mph. Secure your tickets at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or by calling 877-Go2-DEGA. This is more than a race…This is Talladega!
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. Named Honorary Member of Famed Alabama Gang; Iconic No. 2 Championship Car of Dale Sr. Driven Around Talladega Superspeedway in Day of Historic Proportion
- NASCAR Fanatic? Visit the New, Improved Fanatics Trackside Superstore at Talladega Superspeedway’s Fan Zone During the Double Elimination Race Weekend, Oct. 21-23
- Unmatched Access? Talladega Superspeedway’s Unrestricted VIP Package Delivers for Alabama 500/fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola Double Elimination Weekend, Oct. 21-23
- Jerrod Niemann to Be Featured Artist for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, Oct. 22
- Defending Alabama 500 Champ Joey Logano, Michael Annett Join Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Carl Edwards & Brian Scott for Pre-Race Fan Q&A Session at Talladega Superspeedway, Oct. 23