Chris Young to Perform during Aaron’s Dream Weekend
TALLADEGA, Ala. – Grammy-nominated country superstar Chris Young has been announced as the Saturday Infield Concert at Talladega Superspeedway during the 2013 Aaron’s Dream Weekend. The Saturday Night Infield Concert, which will be held on May 4, has become a Talladega tradition. Over the years the superspeedway has secured first-rate artists to grace the stage at NASCAR’s biggest track to get the infield party started the night before the Aaron’s 499 Sprint Cup Series race.
Young, who garnered attention after winning the Nashville Star television singing competition in 2006, is a RCA recording artist with five number 1 singles including “Voices”, “Tomorrow”, and “You”. Following the concert at Talladega, Young will be heading out on tour with Brad Paisley and Lee Brice.
“The electrifying atmosphere of the Saturday Night Infield Concert at Talladega Superspeedway has become an essential part of the Aaron’s Dream Weekend,” said track Chairman Grant Lynch. “With a talented and acclaimed entertainer such as Chris Young on board, fans will be treated to a memorable night before the big race on Sunday.”
To gain entry to the Saturday night concert, fans must present a ticket for the Sunday race or have an infield admission. The stage will be located near the intersection of Talladega and Eastaboga Boulevards in the infield.
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway May 3-5 for the Aaron’s Dream Weekend. Experience the excitement as the superstars of NASCAR attempt to tackle the high-banks of ‘DEGA at 200 mph. Secure your tickets at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or by calling 877-Go2-DEGA. This is more than a race…This is Talladega!
- The Chase Is On! Superhero Logano Visits Alabama As Part Of NASCAR’s “Chase Across North America;” Readies For Talladega
- Join Us For The Chase Across North America Kickoff!
- NEW, EXCITING QUALIFYING FORMAT INSTITUTED FOR TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY’S GEICO 500 AND FRED’S 250 POWERED BY COCA-COLA
- Lesa France Kennedy to be Honored by National Women's History Museum
- Thomas Rhett to Perform Saturday Night Infield Concert at Talladega Superspeedway during GEICO 500 Weekend