Chris Young to Perform during Aaron’s Dream Weekend
TALLADEGA, Ala. – Grammy-nominated country superstar Chris Young has been announced as the Saturday Infield Concert at Talladega Superspeedway during the 2013 Aaron’s Dream Weekend. The Saturday Night Infield Concert, which will be held on May 4, has become a Talladega tradition. Over the years the superspeedway has secured first-rate artists to grace the stage at NASCAR’s biggest track to get the infield party started the night before the Aaron’s 499 Sprint Cup Series race.
Young, who garnered attention after winning the Nashville Star television singing competition in 2006, is a RCA recording artist with five number 1 singles including “Voices”, “Tomorrow”, and “You”. Following the concert at Talladega, Young will be heading out on tour with Brad Paisley and Lee Brice.
“The electrifying atmosphere of the Saturday Night Infield Concert at Talladega Superspeedway has become an essential part of the Aaron’s Dream Weekend,” said track Chairman Grant Lynch. “With a talented and acclaimed entertainer such as Chris Young on board, fans will be treated to a memorable night before the big race on Sunday.”
To gain entry to the Saturday night concert, fans must present a ticket for the Sunday race or have an infield admission. The stage will be located near the intersection of Talladega and Eastaboga Boulevards in the infield.
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway May 3-5 for the Aaron’s Dream Weekend. Experience the excitement as the superstars of NASCAR attempt to tackle the high-banks of ‘DEGA at 200 mph. Secure your tickets at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or by calling 877-Go2-DEGA. This is more than a race…This is Talladega!
- The Biggest Meatball in Racing Meets the Biggest Track in NASCAR
- Veterans Sadler, Smith Hope to Fend Off XFINITY Series Young Guns in Hopes of another Talladega Superspeedway Winn-Dixie 300 Win
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Back Forty Beer Co. Paddock Club Offers Prime Location, Amenities to Winn-Dixie 300
- Grand Marshal, Honorary Starter Named for Winn-Dixie 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Talladega
- NASCAR Hall of Famer Bill Elliott Relives History of NASCAR’s Greatest, Improbable Comeback Victory - 1985 Winston 500 at Talladega Superspeedway