Brad Keselowski to Appear at Talladega Experience
TALLADEGA, AL – What’s the best way to interact with NASCAR’s most recent Sprint Cup Series Champion? The answer is simple: make sure to be a part of the Talladega Experience – the ultimate “FAN” hospitality area.
Brad Keselowski, NASCAR Sprint Cup’s reigning champ and defending titlist of the Aaron’s 499, is scheduled to make an appearance at the Talladega Experience on the morning of Sunday, May 5, just prior to the 2013 edition of the always exciting Aaron’s 499 on the famed high banks of the 2.66-mile Talladega Superspeedway.
“I always love coming to Talladega, and it’s a great venue for me to interact with the fans,” said Keselowski, who shocked the world with his first career triumph at Talladega in the Aaron’s 499 in 2009, piloting an unsponsored car. “Talladega will always hold a special place in my heart. You never forget your first win, so I will have lots to talk about to the fans in May at the Talladega Experience,” added the driver of the No. 2 Miller Lite Ford.
The Talladega Experience offers fan hospitality unrivaled by any other sporting event. In addition to driver appearances, guests of the Talladega Experience are treated to unlimited catering and beverages, up-close and personal access to driver question and answer sessions, pre-race pit road tours, track access during driver introductions, VIP parking, event souvenirs, and more. Additional drivers will be a part of the Talladega Experience as well, and those names will be announced in the near future.
“Having Brad be a part of the Talladega Experience is a huge addition to what is one of the finest hospitality venues in sports,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “Brad has really connected with a lot of fans through his success on the track as well as his communication with fans through social media. He has made a name for himself in the sporting world and getting the chance to hear him will be a memorable event for our fans.”
The Talladega Experience is designed for the FAN, with the ultimate goal of providing each guest with a world-class experience and memories to last a lifetime. The package, which must be accompanied by a Frontstretch Grandstand or Tower ticket, is $145 and can be purchased by calling 877-Go2-DEGA or visiting www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
The most competitive racing in NASCAR combined with a mix of southern hospitality returns to Talladega Superspeedway May 3-5 for the Aaron’s Dream Weekend. Experience the excitement as the superstars of NASCAR attempt to tackle the high-banks of ‘DEGA at 200 mph. Secure your tickets at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or by calling 877-Go2-DEGA. This is more than a race…This is Talladega!
- Joey Logano Wins CampingWorld.com 500 for His Third Straight NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Victory
- Eric Church, Blake Shelton, Toby Keith, Kid Rock, Hank Williams, Jr., Billy Currington, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Lee Brice, Martina McBride, Gary Allan, Tyler Farr and Many More at First-Ever Dega Jam Music Festival at Talladega Superspeedway, July 1-3, 2016
- Late Pass Propels Peters to Second Straight NASCAR Camping World Truck Series fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola Win at Talladega
- Jeff Gordon Captures Pole Position for CampingWorld.com 500, His Final Race at Talladega Superspeedway
- Championship Hopes Loom This Weekend at Talladega’s CampingWorld.com 500 & fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola